Kevin punter

ok....ask any player that question you will probably get the same answer. What did you expect him to say I expect that we will be rebuilding this year and hope we get a bye in the SEC tourney.

Reactions: 1 person
ok....ask any player that question you will probably get the same answer. What did you expect him to say I expect that we will be rebuilding this year and hope we get a bye in the SEC tourney.

Wasn't really saying anything just thought people would like it and I didn't want to just post the link so thought I would say something didn't really mean it lol

Reactions: 1 person
Explain it then

There is a large population of highly sensitive nancies on Volnation who freak out when a player's name is the only thing in the thread title. They automatically assume that, even before opening and reading the thread, the content will read that so-and-so was injured or suspended or whatever, simply because the thread read "Kevin Punter." They want you to specify precisely what it is you are talking about. (For example: "Kevin Punter speaks up on the season")

God forbid they click on the thread title and read the actual post inside. Their poor little hearts must not be able to handle the massive adrenaline rush that comes with reading a thread title of someone's name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I don't see why it's a problem to have a players name as a thread title but what do I know 😳

VN Store

Back