Open scrimmage on October 25th

bleedingTNorange

@Ben_Fred: #Vols hoops fans will get an early look at their team during an open scrimmage before UT's football game against Alabama on Oct 25. At TBA.

Reactions: 1 person
@Ben_Fred: Correction on previous tweet: #Vols hoops open practice/scrimmage at TBA will be Oct. 25, not 24. Same day as #Vols/Bama FB game. Apologies.

I miss listening to Kevin O'neil just put guys on blast during practice. Poor Alico Dunk used to get it the worst. imo

Reactions: 1 person
I miss listening to Kevin O'neil just put guys on blast during practice. Poor Alico Dunk used to get it the worst. imo

Yeah like the time I had to leave because my child wanted to go to an open practice with him and the GDing MFing etc was WAY over the top. He has since addressed that disgusting habit and lack of character and claims he doesn't do that anymore...good for him because its a huge sign of lack of character....and yes...there's a bunch that still do it...Cal for one...but my assessment along with Kevin O'Neal's still stands.....

Yeah like the time I had to leave because my child wanted to go to an open practice with him and the GDing MFing etc was WAY over the top. He has since addressed that disgusting habit and lack of character and claims he doesn't do that anymore...good for him because its a huge sign of lack of character....and yes...there's a bunch that still do it...Cal for one...but my assessment along with Kevin O'Neal's still stands.....
Cal is a scumbag.

That is a shame. I personally think anybody that says or thinks damn should have a strong electric current shot right to their business. But wrong or not a lot of folks swear. I was really referring to a time I was at a practice and Alico messed up so coach O ran to to the top of the first landing and starts screaming "why the he!! would you offer that kid a scholarship coach. He plays like a back d3,pg. What the f were you thinking coach!!!"

Would have been funnier imagining you heard it without your kid tho.

That is a shame. I personally think anybody that says or thinks damn should have a strong electric current shot right to their business.

I know it's your personal opinion but that is one of the craziest things I've read on this site. And that is saying a lot. Not trying to derail the thread, just thought it's worth mentioning.

VN Store

Back