Coach T hiring quotes

SeniorDrill

"Tennessee and Donnie Tyndall. The guy is a stud. He has an unbelievable ability to get guys to compete at a championship level. Bruce Pearl will take longer, and Buzz has a way tougher road winning the ACC than Donnie does winning the SEC."
"Martin is replaced at Tennessee by Donnie Tyndall, who's won at Morehead State and Southern Miss and will have a rough go of it for the next two years. Give it time, though. Tyndall's the goods."

Reactions: 1 person
"Tennessee and Donnie Tyndall. The guy is a stud. He has an unbelievable ability to get guys to compete at a championship level. Bruce Pearl will take longer, and Buzz has a way tougher road winning the ACC than Donnie does winning the SEC."
"Martin is replaced at Tennessee by Donnie Tyndall, who's won at Morehead State and Southern Miss and will have a rough go of it for the next two years. Give it time, though. Tyndall's the goods."

Quotes from who?

Reactions: 3 people
If you are going to quote someone it would be nice if you said who the quote was from.

Reactions: 2 people
If you are going to quote someone it would be nice if you said who the quote was from.
Would also be nice if the cult did not use every opportunity to attack just because its me. Sad! Maybe they just can't remember a quote from an article posted by the leader two days ago. And he calls me senile!

Reactions: 2 people
If I had any, I'd say my 5 year old grand children get along better than some of you guys. Since I don't, I'll just say chill and get ready for some BO football.
BB will be here soon enough. Plenty to fight about then.

Which school made the best head-coaching hire this offseason?

Virginia Tech (Buzz Williams): 29 percent
Auburn (Bruce Pearl): 28 percent
Marquette (Steve Wojciechowski) : 7 percent
Rice (Mike Rhoades): 7 percent
California (Cuonzo Martin): 6 percent
Loyola Marymount (Mike Dunlap): 5 percent
Marist (Mike Maker): 4 percent
Tennessee (Donnie Tyndall): 4 percent
Candid Coaches: Which school made the best coaching hire? - CBSSports.com

Which school made the best head-coaching hire this offseason?

Virginia Tech (Buzz Williams): 29 percent
Auburn (Bruce Pearl): 28 percent
Marquette (Steve Wojciechowski) : 7 percent
Rice (Mike Rhoades): 7 percent
California (Cuonzo Martin): 6 percent
Loyola Marymount (Mike Dunlap): 5 percent
Marist (Mike Maker): 4 percent
Tennessee (Donnie Tyndall): 4 percent
Candid Coaches: Which school made the best coaching hire? - CBSSports.com

I think DT will be fine, but Auburn made the best hire. Bruce will have them in the tourney in 2 years.

Tobias Harris on Coach T after workout.
"First class guy! I mean, uh, great guy, a guy whose gonna be sticking his neck out for the players and also for the team. In a coach, that's what you want. You know, Tennessee is in great hands with Coach Tyndall."

Reactions: 1 person

Some of you will suck anything just to feel better about your team. It's sad really.

Senior Drill gets it!! Donnie Knoxville is the man and employing B Lo as an assistant is paying off as well!!

VN Store

Back