Still a chance for a graduate transfer big man?

TennaciousD957

I'm Kind of a Big Deal
I know there have been no specific rumblings of a big man to replace McKnight. Has anyone heard anything about if they are still searching or have Tyndall reserved himself to dealing with what we have? And on that note, I did a quick run-down of ESPNs transfer list and saw 4-5 graduate transfer big men that at least on appearance could be a big body underneath:

Nick Shepherd of Long Beach State - 6-9, 220 former top 150ish 3 star out of high school.

Griffin McKenzie of Long Beach State - 6-9, 235 - he started at Xaiver and was in the news for getting beaten badly in a fight before his freshman year at Xavier

Tobias Dowdell of UT Martin - 6-7, 215 - dont know anything about him, but he has decent size. Anybody else know anything about him?

I know there have been no specific rumblings of a big man to replace McKnight. Has anyone heard anything about if they are still searching or have Tyndall reserved himself to dealing with what we have? And on that note, I did a quick run-down of ESPNs transfer list and saw 4-5 graduate transfer big men that at least on appearance could be a big body underneath:

Nick Shepherd of Long Beach State - 6-9, 220 former top 150ish 3 star out of high school.

Griffin McKenzie of Long Beach State - 6-9, 235 - he started at Xaiver and was in the news for getting beaten badly in a fight before his freshman year at Xavier

Tobias Dowdell of UT Martin - 6-7, 215 - dont know anything about him, but he has decent size. Anybody else know anything about him?

Tobias sounds like a 3/4

Reactions: 1 person
At this point, I don't know if Tennessee or a kid would be willing to roll the dice on getting approval from the SEC with less than a week until classes start. I'd guess highly unlikely.

At this point, I don't know if Tennessee or a kid would be willing to roll the dice on getting approval from the SEC with less than a week until classes start. I'd guess highly unlikely.
You realize you haven't been typing under any of your quotes?

Apologies. Didn't realize it made any difference if you typed above or below.

I'm actually sort of a fan of replying above a quote, even though I don't do it. It's especially handy when (1) someone enters a post as long as Second Kings and (2) someone else quotes the whole dang thing and enters their "+1" underneath. Especially when I'm trying to read on my phone. JMO :hi:

VN Store

Back