Is Braxton Bonds eligible to play this season?

Still waiting to hear from the NCAA, he requested a waiver to play immediately, but no guarantee he gets it.

Nah. Bass Pro probably cracked down on cell phones in the break room. :)

Funny lol...But there is no way SD has a cellphone with internet. Last I checked Jitterbug doesn't have it. His dial up most have went down.

Reactions: 1 person
The competition by committee is on. We now have four shooting guards competing for the point guard start and still don't know who it will be. Happy days are here again! Experience at the point abounds! You guys got your wish!

It's really quite sad that you so called Vol fans and I do mean that can't let a Vol with a severe injury ending his basketball career rest in peace. Sick! It shows the type of individuals in the "cult".

Everybody on this board SD is sad and upset about Lopez's injury. He was going to help this basketball team. But with that said he wasn't going to be the starter. And most likely would have probably only played meaningful minutes in an emergency situation.

I kinda agree with SD...if you guys know anything about this vols team and I'm talking about the 4 returning players all looked to Brandon for leadership and I think they were looking forward to him playing more with them this year...I'm not trying to sound like a jerk but you all need to stop acting like this won't have an affect on the team.

Reactions: 3 people
I kinda agree with SD...if you guys know anything about this vols team and I'm talking about the 4 returning players all looked to Brandon for leadership and I think they were looking forward to him playing more with them this year...I'm not trying to sound like a jerk but you all need to stop acting like this won't have an affect on the team.

Lopez's injury is awful for this team. No doubt about it. But there is nothing any of us can do about that situation. He is lost for the season. It's all speculation about what his contribution would have been. He is working to become a coach someday so he can still help this team even if it is in a coaching capacity. He can still provide leadership and be a good advisor/mentor to the young guys so the Vols can be successful.

I feel horrible for B. Lo and hope he can come back next year. With that said, I honestly don't see it as much of a loss. He'll still be with the team to help give the young guys guidance and wasn't going to play much anyway.

Heaven's Gate all wore New Nike's, get it together people. Though I think it might have apple sauce not Kool-Aid.

The competition by committee is on. We now have four shooting guards competing for the point guard start and still don't know who it will be. Happy days are here again! Experience at the point abounds! You guys got your wish!

Welcome back

You make a valid point re: his leadership, but on the court, I put the over/under on games affected by his absence at about 0.5. His leadership can still be an influence from the bench.

Heaven's Gate all wore New Nike's, get it together people. Though I think it might have apple sauce not Kool-Aid.

And I know this. And a roll of coins and black sweatpants. I was talking about the people that got in a big hot box and died in Arizona. I've been in one before and was fortunate to only have regret.
I went somewhere with that and just rolled with it.

VN Store

Back