'15 DC PG Bryant Crawford

Vols make final 7

“@TheRecruitScoop: 2015 Gonzaga (DC) PG Bryant Crawford is down to Georgetown, Marquette, SMU, Tennessee, Wake Forest, Indiana & Memphis.”

Anybody have any salt to go with my crow? lol

No need for that. Still a long shot. The staff must have had some contact with Watson and Bryant while they were recruiting Evans. If they didn't, it's pretty amazing being a finalist for both after a little over a week's work.

No need for that. Still a long shot. The staff must have had some contact with Watson and Bryant while they were recruiting Evans. If they didn't, it's pretty amazing being a finalist for both after a little over a week's work.

If you're not first you're last!

Crawford - a 2015 point guard from Gonzaga (DC) - is ranked No. 77 nationally. The talented guard cut his list to seven: Georgetown, Marquette, SMU, Tennessee, Wake Forest, Indiana and Memphis. Other than Georgetown, he has yet to visit any of these programs. For quite some time, Louisville, Villanova and UConn were in the mix but none of them made the cut.

Crawford has a lot of learning to do with several of his schools having first or second year coaches at the helm. Crafty and versatile with the ability to run a team and create scoring when needed, the four-star has yet to setup any visits going forward.

https://tennessee.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1669190

Reactions: 1 person
Georgetown, who IMO is the biggest competition, has a freshman PG Tre Campbell who was a top 120ish 4 star PG last season, on their roster.

I still personally like Watson better, but if this staff plans on taking Miller, Crawford would compliment him nicely IMO. He's a bigger PG, and not quite as quick as Miller, would be ideal to have the 2 different styles IMO.

On the point guard front, we noted last week that after failing to make point guard Jawun Evans list of finalists, the Vols quickly offered Washington D.C. area point guard Bryant Crawford. This week Crawford announced that the Vols were in his final five and it appears Tennessee is set up for an official visit.

-VQ

So do I. I think Watson will be a better point guard but where we stand at the point position I'd take either any given day.

Oh no doubt, I do think Crawford would be a nice compliment to Miller though, assuming he ultimately ends up a Vol.

If I'm Coach Tyndall and we really are taking 5 players this class as I saw in another thread I am going all in on either Miller or Crawford as our point guard this class and then try and land either Bacon or Labissiere. Definitely can't miss out on Dequon or Crawford tho

VN Store

Back