For the lazy:

Tennessee vs. Santa Clara

Plays winner/loser of

Kansas/Rhode Island

Michigan State vs. Rider

Winner plays winner of

Marquette/Georgia Tech

Double elimination.

Pretty good draw for us IMO, what's a pretty tough field, we have a very real shot at winning 2 games, would be nice.

Enjoyed last years toruney (minus the UTEP game) wish I could have been like BTO and would have made the trip lol. Are you going to try to make this one BTO?

Enjoyed last years toruney (minus the UTEP game) wish I could have been like BTO and would have made the trip lol. Are you going to try to make this one BTO?

Was planning on it, but some things came up recently so not 100%, still hoping to though.

Would be an amazing win. Could you imagine Donnie getting that win early on?

Would be equivalent to Pearl winning at Texas against Durant his first year. Huge boost.

That would definitely make everyone more confident in CDT......but Durante didn't play Pearls first yr, he was in his second year when Texas came to Knoxville.

I see a couple of people interested in going but I'm thinking a group of us from Sarasota/Bradenton/Venice should go to the Friday game. I have a Tahoe. Let's load it up!

That would definitely make everyone more confident in CDT......but Durante didn't play Pearls first yr, he was in his second year when Texas came to Knoxville.

Yeah Durant came the year after. But that Texas team had LaMarcus Aldridge and PJ Tucker.

VN Store

Back