Hello my name is :Tariq Owens

I loved hearing his dads reaction to hearing he is coming Tennessee. And he went from 5'10 to 6'5 in 4 months!!! That's crazy.

This is one of my favorites Hello My Name is. Not to bring our old coach into it or anything but a lot of our old recruits had barely any personality.

This is one of my favorites Hello My Name is. Not to bring our old coach into it or anything but a lot of our old recruits had barely any personality.

Most adopted their coaches personality. But I've always thought JRich seemed like a genuine and personable dude tho.

I couldn't care less if they've got a personality, I rather they be talented and entertain us by winning games than entertaining us with jokes.

I don't mean that to sound bad, but I would prefer a Jarnell Stokes over a Jabari McGhee.

Jmo

Last edited:
I could care less if they've got a personality, I rather they be talented and entertain us by winning games than entertaining us with jokes.

I don't mean that to sound bad, but I would prefer a Jarnell Stokes over a Jabari McGhee.

Jmo

For some reason this movie came to mind after reading your post. Funny how? How the ____ am I funny? Funny like I amuse you?!? lol
Joe-Pesci-Goodfellas.jpg

Most folk probably would/should agree with you tho.

I think each poster on the BB forum should do a "hello, my name is" thread. Good way to bond as a unit......IMO

Reactions: 3 people
I could care less if they've got a personality, I rather they be talented and entertain us by winning games than entertaining us with jokes.

Jmo

How much less could you care? I prefer both, I like to see guys having fun.

VN Store

Back