Coach Tyndall on Sports Animal - 7/29

Wow SD, thanks so much!
I don't know how Volnation could survive without your posts! Its like you keep this forum alive

Reactions: 3 people
Inb4 he says "the Cult did it again...got the thread of track." This cult is getting out of hand and Freak needs to do something about all of these yahoos. Ban them all and just leave SD and DB so we don't have to read the nonsense, we can just read their solid info. After all that's what we come to volnation for...:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I'm not sure who you are insulting.
BTO......SD is past his prime, plus a little senile.
But the only one among all of you to know that Brandon Lopez was going to be the starting point guard!!! Really am heartbroken at his injury. He was really earning it with hard work and leadership for the new players. My interest turns to football for awhile. Not in much of a mood to post here. So some of you will get your wish as I mourn the loss of our starting point guard whom Coach T said was the only true point guard we had. He just said it would now be run by committee. I really hope one of those "scholarship" players can substitute for him! :hi:

But the only one among all of you to know that Brandon Lopez was going to be the starting point guard!!! Really am heartbroken at his injury. He was really earning it with hard work and leadership for the new players. My interest turns to football for awhile. Not in much of a mood to post here. So some of you will get your wish as I mourn the loss of our starting point guard whom Coach T said was the only true point guard we had. He just said it would now be run by committee. I really hope one of those "scholarship" players can substitute for him! :hi:

Bye!

Reactions: 2 people

You're drunk if you really believe Lopez was going to be the starting pg.

Reactions: 4 people

Good luck in the FF. You're gonna need it.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back