Sad news for Lopez

Sucks for Lopez. I've been through the surgery, and it ain't fun. I feel for him.

Feel really bad for Brandon. You could tell he was trying to make the best of the coaching change and knew he could earn minutes this offseason. I wonder if Tyndall will attempt to allow him to redshirt and try to play next year or if his career is over?

This sucks for the kid. I've torn mine twice and it is no fun. Prayers for a speedy recovery

Feel really bad for Brandon. You could tell he was trying to make the best of the coaching change and knew he could earn minutes this offseason. I wonder if Tyndall will attempt to allow him to redshirt and try to play next year or if his career is over?

No way, that means Lopez paying another year of tuition etc? Or that he gets a scholarship? Evans or Miller come in and PG is no longer an issue where we are discussing playing a walk on.

Almost has a Jerry Colquitt feel to it. Not that B Lop could have had the same impact as JC could have, but with a new coach that likes to play 9-11 deep, this would have been his best opportunity so far.

Is this why there's room for Bond's to walk on? Lopez will no longer be a walkon or even a part of the basketball team?

No way, that means Lopez paying another year of tuition etc? Or that he gets a scholarship? Evans or Miller come in and PG is no longer an issue where we are discussing playing a walk on.

Didn't know if he was on pace to graduate on time. If he wasn't, he would have had to pay for an extra year anyway. That was my thinking.

He's a walk on. He bleeds orange. Most guys want to keep playing or be a part of the experience as long as possible. Next year he wouldn't get minutes with the PGs we are recruiting but he'd be a great mentor and scout player. Bonds makes the whole issue very unclear.

Didn't know if he was on pace to graduate on time. If he wasn't, he would have had to pay for an extra year anyway. That was my thinking.

He's a walk on. He bleeds orange. Most guys want to keep playing or be a part of the experience as long as possible. Next year he wouldn't get minutes with the PGs we are recruiting but he'd be a great mentor and scout player. Bonds makes the whole issue very unclear.

He's always been a very good student, I would imagine he's definitely on pace to graduate.

Wasn't Pops' injury also ACL? 2 ACL injuries in a 3 month span? That's crazy. Hate it for those guys obviously, but holding my breath now on guys like Richardson, Hubbs etc.

VN Store

Back