2016 GA PF Romello White

Jay El Aych

SPAG DINNER
@D1Circuit: Georgia Stars F Romello White (@mellosworld_23) picks up an offer from Tennessee. #SEC #D1 @GAStars

Height: 6'9"
Weight: 205

Romello White

Last edited:
6-8, 205-pound romello white is an intriguing high energy 2016 power forward, and he is intrigued with four schools.

At the uaa finals wednesday night, white, who is out of suwanee (ga.) peach tree ridge high school, listed tennessee, georgia, alabama and wake forest as his top four schools.

Tennessee and georgia have offered as have george mason and mtsu as well.
White is also getting interest from clemson, georgia tech and miami.

He will receive a four-star ranking from 247sports after this recruiting period.

High energy, athletic 2016 power forward Romello White told 247Sports at adidas Nations that he plans to visit Tennessee and Georgia.

Both schools have offered White, who is 6-8, 205-pounds and out of Suwanee (Ga.) Peachtree Ridge High School. White also said that Alabama, Wake Forest and Miami are recruiting him at a strong level but haven't offered yet.

Jerry Meyer 247

Ben Frederickson: #Vols hoops will get unofficial visit from '16 F Romello White tomorrow. He says he hears from UT, Bama, Georgia and Wake Forest the most.

Tennessee had 2016 Georgia prospect Romello White on campus last weekend for an unofficial visit. A really nice looking young post player, White had a fabulous July and is going to be a prime target for a number of SEC schools. Getting him on campus at this early stage is a nice move for the Vols as they were one of the first programs to express serious interest.

-VQ

Big dog* Georgia Tech is not a big dog lol. This kid must be really good if Kansas is now involved. Hope we get him he seems like a perfect fit for us

That's what I mean lol Georgia tech isn't but if Kansas is coming you know others are 2

Letters don't mean anything in basketball recruiting, high majors will send out thousands of letters of interest, some to guys who will never even play D1.

Now White us legit, let me be clear on this, I'm just speaking in general terms of recruiting.

Letters don't mean anything in basketball recruiting, high majors will send out thousands of letters of interest, some to guys who will never even play D1.

Now White us legit, let me be clear on this, I'm just speaking in general terms of recruiting.
Not sure the extent of the letter but I know Justin Johnson from perry county who is going to western ky all started with a letter and then a month later he commited

Yeah I had a buddy that use to get some from some pretty big name schools but he was far from a div 1 talent.

Yeah I had a buddy that use to get some from some pretty big name schools but he was far from a div 1 talent.

Yeah a buddy from my highschool got some letters from UT for football but they were nothing serious. Even went on an unofficial to Duke but they wanted him to grey shirt. He's playing at Ball State now for football.

Committed to us today

@GoodmanESPN: Tennessee lands 2016 Power Foward Romello White, source told ESPN.

Huge pickup for '16 class. Should be a top 75 player when all is said and done.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back