Dale Ellis giving back - True VFL

UT Hill Man

I ♥ Big Jugs
Dale Ellis is one of the best basketball players in UT history. He's also one of the best human beings around. He's giving back to the community, like so many former Vols do, in order to help kids find their way in life. I wish there were more people like Dale Ellis and Reggie Johnson, who is also helping at the camp.

0.jpg

"I enjoy working with young people and doing this camp was a no brainer," Ellis said. "I grew up playing in this type of environment, at rec centers, at the Salvation Army or at a Boys and Girls Club. These kids don't get the opportunity to meet professional athletes, I never did as a kid, and basketball is a great tool to teach these kids some life skills."

Former Vol Greats Host Basketball Camp For B&G Club Of Greeneville - The Greeneville Sun: Sports

Reactions: 12 people
Dale Ellis is one of the best basketball players in UT history. He's also one of the best human beings around. He's giving back to the community, like so many former Vols do, in order to help kids find their way in life. I wish there were more people like Dale Ellis and Reggie Johnson, who is also helping at the camp.

0.jpg

"I enjoy working with young people and doing this camp was a no brainer," Ellis said. "I grew up playing in this type of environment, at rec centers, at the Salvation Army or at a Boys and Girls Club. These kids don't get the opportunity to meet professional athletes, I never did as a kid, and basketball is a great tool to teach these kids some life skills."

Former Vol Greats Host Basketball Camp For B&G Club Of Greeneville - The Greeneville Sun: Sports

Solid

Reactions: 1 person
I want Tyndall to bring back vol basketball greats the way Jones has done with the football program. Looks like he's off to a good start.

VN Store

Back