12 deep as of Summer Practice and Conditioning 2014

SeniorDrill

PG - Lopez, Chiles
SG - Richardson, Punter, Campbell
SF - Baulkman, Hubbs
PF - Moore, Reese
C - Carmichael, McGhee, Owens

This is a very confusing thread. Can you post more info than just the lineup or why you did what you did? People are going to come on here and assume thats our lineup (even though summer sessions aren't over). So this is your interpretation of the lineup for the upcoming season?

Check my response to you before your last post. "Just the way I see it now. Richardson is at SG for the transition to the press and match up zone defense. Just my opinion."

This is a very confusing thread. Can you post more info than just the lineup or why you did what you did? People are going to come on here and assume thats our lineup (even though summer sessions aren't over). So this is your interpretation of the lineup for the upcoming season?

They shouldn't, all they have to do is consider the source.

Reactions: 1 person
PG: Smokey (mascot)
SG: Ghost of Greg Bell
SF: Smokey (actual dog)
PF: Britney Griner
C: Shaquille Abdul Olajumalone

Just the way I see it.

Reactions: 5 people
PG: Smokey (mascot)
SG: Ghost of Greg Bell
SF: Smokey (actual dog)
PF: Britney Griner
C: Shaquille Abdul Olajumalone

Just the way I see it.

Personally I think Smokey(actual dog) would be better at the SG position for transition purposes. :)

Lopez will not start and I'll put a ban bet on that
Sorry to inform you he's been running the point all summer. Reckon he'll give that up to the guy "falling farther and farther behind? You cult members are such db's. Ruins the whole forum. People might appreciate a real lineup not your cartoon characters. And you wonder why I have to be the one keeping the forum going. Take out my threads and it is totally dead. The hundreds of people who read might actually comment without your nonsense.

Sorry to inform you he's been running the point all summer. Reckon he'll give that up to the guy "falling farther and farther behind? You cult members are such db's. Ruins the whole forum. People might appreciate a real lineup not your cartoon characters. And you wonder why I have to be the one keeping the forum going. Take out my threads and it is totally dead. The hundreds of people who read might actually comment without your nonsense.

:lolabove:

This just made my weekend, right here. So much comic relief in this post. wow

Reactions: 5 people

1. You should lighten up or you're going to snap like a guitar string.

2. BTO takes a whole lotta hell on here for a number of reasons, mostly deserved. If you equate disagreeing with you to blindly following him, then you aren't paying attention.

3. Thanks for keeping this board rolling through the busy summer months as the self-appointed banner of light for the basketball forum. How we have managed to piece this thing together for the last six years (at least) without you through these trying times known as May-September is a mystery.

Reactions: 6 people
Don't know what "cult" you think I'm in...definitely not in the BTO circle (which is more of a line now with only C4Vs in it.)

I think people will agree with me on this statement, but what you bring to the board is what ruins it, and it's nonsense. Constant blabbing about 1-3-1's, Rick Byrd, and now your new man crush Brandon Lopez. You start threads that really have no point to them.

Lopez is a good guy and a good teammate. But doesn't have what it takes to be a starter at this level. But even with Chlies falling behind as soon as he gets healthy will takeover Lopez's spot day 1. Even Punter would start at the 1 before Lopez would.

Reactions: 3 people
Don't know what "cult" you think I'm in...definitely not in the BTO circle (which is more of a line now with only C4Vs in it.)

I think people will agree with me on this statement, but what you bring to the board is what ruins it, and it's nonsense. Constant blabbing about 1-3-1's, Rick Byrd, and now your new man crush Brandon Lopez. You start threads that really have no point to them.

Lopez is a good guy and a good teammate. But doesn't have what it takes to be a starter at this level. But even with Chiles falling behind as soon as he gets healthy will takeover Lopez's spot day 1. Even Punter would start at the 1 before Lopez would.

How dare you bring your "cartoon characters" into this discussion.

SeniorDrill, do you HONESTLY expect Lopez to start more than one time this year? Even Tyndall said in an interview "Lopez is a hard worker and I admire his tenacity but his talent level is lacking" basically that exact phrase. DT said Lopez would get SOME minutes but it was unlikely for him to start

Reactions: 2 people
Haha!!! Omg this can't be real

VN Store

Back