Stokes leading Summer League in Rebounding

UT Hill Man

I ♥ Big Jugs
This is great news!!

2e1ax_default_entry_Jarnell_Stokes_NBA.jpg

"The Volunteers aren't just known for sending some of the best players in college football to the next level to play in the NFL. The Vols are stacked with basketball talent too and a couple former Tennessee players are making big waves in the NBA this summer. Through Tuesday's games at the Orlando NBA Summer League, former Tennessee basketball standout Jarnell Stokes - now a rookie with the Memphis Grizzlies - is the league's leading rebounder."

Way to go Jarnell, always knew you'd make us proud.

Former UT Vol Leading the NBA Summer League in Rebounds - SEC Blog - Southeastern Conference Blog

Reactions: 3 people
This is great news!!

2e1ax_default_entry_Jarnell_Stokes_NBA.jpg

"The Volunteers aren't just known for sending some of the best players in college football to the next level to play in the NFL. The Vols are stacked with basketball talent too and a couple former Tennessee players are making big waves in the NBA this summer. Through Tuesday's games at the Orlando NBA Summer League, former Tennessee basketball standout Jarnell Stokes - now a rookie with the Memphis Grizzlies - is the league's leading rebounder."

Way to go Jarnell, always knew you'd make us proud.

Former UT Vol Leading the NBA Summer League in Rebounds - SEC Blog - Southeastern Conference Blog

I knew he would do it. He is an elite rebounder and way more athletic than people give him credit for.

Reactions: 1 person
Could be the steal off the draft, don't know how he lasted till pick 35 with his body frame and knack for getting the rebound you would have thought he would went higher, I thought the SPURS might take him, he way he passes the ball.

Could be the steal off the draft, don't know how he lasted till pick 35 with his body frame and knack for getting the rebound you would have thought he would went higher, I thought the SPURS might take him, he way he passes the ball.

He's not playing against Dwight Howard or Tim Duncan. Slow down!!!!

??? Why other than the Michigan connect?

I have no problem with Michigan actually, one of the few programs I can stand. I liked the Fab 5, and Jamal Crawford when he was there and Hardaway Jr.

As a Thunder fan passing on Stokes to get McGary will prove to be a mistake, I don't think he'll be much of a pro. IMO

I have no problem with Michigan actually, one of the few programs I can stand. I liked the Fab 5, and Jamal Crawford when he was there and Hardaway Jr.

As a Thunder fan passing on Stokes to get McGary will prove to be a mistake, I don't think he'll be much of a pro. IMO

**** Michigan.

Gotcha. My favorite spots for him were OKC or Memphis. So I'm just glad he's not at Detroit.

VN Store

Back