'16 TN PG Jaylen Fisher

Memphis fans feel like kids who play for Team Thad get pushed away from Memphis, this kid plays for that squad fwiw

I know Martin offered him. Any idea if CDT is still after him?He would be perfect for the system defensively.

Yea they're recruiting him, a lot could depend on 2015 though. Fisher may not be all that interested in playing behind Evans if we were to land him.

Yea they're recruiting him, a lot could depend on 2015 though. Fisher may not be all that interested in playing behind Evans if we were to land him.

Bleed: How would you rank the point guard recruitment for the Vols or where is Fisher on the Vols priority recruitment for pg's. Assuming Juwan Evans and Dequon Miller are probably 1 and 2?

Bleed: How would you rank the point guard recruitment for the Vols or where is Fisher on the Vols priority recruitment for pg's. Assuming Juwan Evans and Dequon Miller are probably 1 and 2?

Fisher is 2016, Miller and Evans are 2015.

Hadn't heard much discussion on this kid. Are we out of the mix for his services in 2016?

Hadn't heard much discussion on this kid. Are we out of the mix for his services in 2016?

I'd say we are restarting with everyone with the new staff. He is still uncommitted, so we have a chance, but Barnes and staff are behind on all 2016 kids that previously had interest in Tennessee. Making up that time this spring and summer is crucial.

I'd say we are restarting with everyone with the new staff. He is still uncommitted, so we have a chance, but Barnes and staff are behind on all 2016 kids that previously had interest in Tennessee. Making up that time this spring and summer is crucial.

And the fact they are limited until July 1 makes it that much harder

Heard on Memphis radio last week that A&M and Stansbury were planning on visiting and maybe UF. Also said that Memphis and UT would be involved.

Is this like where you hope Pastner continues to fail so you can get a new coach?

I'm assuming we'll have a new coach in a season anyway. I'd like him to have great recruiting inroads to pick up and a loaded roster to take over.

I'm okay with Jaylen Fisher not being part of that. I'm not sold on him, neither are a bunch of the guys I speak with.

You'd be okay without him. Barnes needs a burner at his PG spot.

Do you know anything about Nych Smith? Is he gonna be eligible and u heard where he's headed?

According to 247 it looks like he's got some nice offers recently.

Do you know anything about Nych Smith? Is he gonna be eligible and u heard where he's headed?

According to 247 it looks like he's got some nice offers recently.

Nych Smith is a two trapped in a pg's body. The kid can flat out score.

I'm assuming we'll have a new coach in a season anyway. I'd like him to have great recruiting inroads to pick up and a loaded roster to take over.

I'm okay with Jaylen Fisher not being part of that. I'm not sold on him, neither are a bunch of the guys I speak with.

I've watched this kid for a few years now and he has improved every year. I'm currently deployed so I missed this past season. I was looking for his jumper to improve. He already has a college build and a high Baskeball IQ. He tends to take nights off so I can understand why some are not sold on him. I'm just not one of them because he is still young.

Thanks. Was jusg wondering. I was thinking I'd read on here recently that he's got some eligibility issues.

I'm away so I'm out of the loop with the inside scoop. He has some cockiness about him but not in a negative way. I hope he is hitting those books.

Barnes' staff loves this guy. I know that first hand.

VN Store

Back