'15 NC PF Luke Maye

bleedingTNorange

Vols offered, seems to be a guy on the rise, had a really good showing at the recent NBA Top 100 camp.

Ranked #131 in new composite rankings

Took unofficial visit on June 14th

Luke Maye

Reactions: 1 person
All of these offers made today? If so dang Tyndall is grinding ,or were they offers that haven't been made public

Virginia just received a commitment from 2015 PF Jarred Reuter, very similar player to Maye. Also, according to verbal commits, Virginia has 12 scholarship players heading into next year, Reuter would make 13, so as of now they wouldn't even have room for Maye.

Could be nothing, but could work into our favor, thought I would share.

Good catch. Rob Lewis thought UVA might be the main competitor - presuming UNC doesn't offer.

Virginia just received a commitment from 2015 PF Jarred Reuter, very similar player to Maye. Also, according to verbal commits, Virginia has 12 scholarship players heading into next year, Reuter would make 13, so as of now they wouldn't even have room for Maye.

Could be nothing, but could work into our favor, thought I would share.

Good catch. Rob Lewis thought UVA might be the main competitor - presuming UNC doesn't offer.

Yea, that's why I thought it was pretty big that Virginia took Reuter today. If UNC doesn't offer Maye, have to think we sit in a pretty good spot for him.

He would be a great get to go alongside like Marshall in this class, he's a much different post prospect than any guy we've got on roster.

As stated above, Rob really liked our chances til Virginia offered. Hope this shifts his recruitment back toward UT.

PG Evans
SG Fitzpatrick
SF Clarke
PF Maye
C Marshall

Actually seems like a possible class.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm a huge fan of this kid. Similar skill set to Kevin love. Ferocious rebounder with a nice outside shot.

Has a nice sky hook, would certainly
Be a good get kinda like stokes in that he's a undersized rebounder

Thanks. Much better tape than what I had seen. Seems like a homeless man's Kevin Love perhaps. Has that type of game, but lacks his overall size. Definitely a below-the-rim player, but the outside game definitely compliments his few post skills.

Yeah he won't be winning many dunk contests, but anytime you can get a 6'7+ big man that can shoot the 3 like that its a major weapon. IMO

of course I am basing "shoot it like that" off of a mixtape. So.... :)

Thanks. Much better tape than what I had seen. Seems like a homeless man's Kevin Love perhaps. Has that type of game, but lacks his overall size. Definitely a below-the-rim player, but the outside game definitely compliments his few post skills.

Similar to stokes in some ways

Am I the only one that's just not seeing the upside here?

This kid is really good imo. Im gonna take you back to middle school English here.

iKrager is to Reese as CAvol is to Maye.

I really hope we land this kid.

Just come out and say it: he's white.

VN Store

Back