'15 FL SF Dwayne Bacon

bleedingTNorange

Vols offered awhile back, figured he needs a threat. Says he talks to Tennessee everyday and they likely will get one of his official visits.

5* #23 overall player according to 247 composite Dwayne Bacon

Reactions: 3 people
Impressive offer list! Curious why the Gators haven't offered one of the best players in the country,

Yea I checked him out awhile ago. Big combo guard, great handles and nice shot. We need this kid here. He is transferring to Oak Hill this year I think. He would be a huge get. We can't keep missing out on the top guys. Time to reel one in.

Impressive offer list! Curious why the Gators haven't offered one of the best players in the country,

They only have 2 seniors, and currently have 2 commits, so could be an issue of not knowing whether or not they'll have room.

Thanks for the info, but you have to make room for this guy if I'm Billy D.

Billy D is one who doesn't get enamored by the stars, they're recruiting a couple big time guys still, but seems like he's got 1 or 2 in mind and if he can land him he will make room but that's it.

Billy D is one who doesn't get enamored by the stars, they're recruiting a couple big time guys still, but seems like he's got 1 or 2 in mind and if he can land him he will make room but that's it.

Hopefully, DT can bring Bacon and Sanders to UT.

Hopefully, DT can bring Bacon and Sanders to UT.

I'm not sure how close they are, if at all. Bacon is going to Oak Hill this year, and I've not heard anything about a package deal. I do know that Evans is the PG Tennessee wants in this class along side Miller, Sanders is a bit down their list.

I'm not sure how close they are, if at all. Bacon is going to Oak Hill this year, and I've not heard anything about a package deal. I do know that Evans is the PG Tennessee wants in this class along side Miller, Sanders is a bit down their list.

They're not teammates?

i am very curious to see what his first real class looks like.......it wil tells us alot to what his future may look like.

i am very curious to see what his first real class looks like.......it wil tells us alot to what his future may look like.

Jmo I think the second class will be the true measure after he's had a full year to build relationships. Doesn't mean he can't have a great class this year.

Jmo I think the second class will be the true measure after he's had a full year to build relationships. Doesn't mean he can't have a great class this year.

i do think his second real class should be better than this one but it still shouldnt be filled with complete reaches like Zo's second class. Recruiting is the number one thing for building a great program.

i do think his second real class should be better than this one but it still shouldnt be filled with complete reaches like Zo's second class. Recruiting is the number one thing for building a great program.

To be fair that 2nd class did include a 5*

Last edited:
Missouri hired a D2 coach days after Tyndall was hired here and he landed a top 20 class this year, very well could vault to top 10-15 if Gill-Caesar reclassifies to 2014 like is being speculated.

thats not a fair comparison bc the good players were already signed but just decided to stay committed

VN Store

Back