Coach tyndalls offensive system

A 5 minute highlight film can make just about any team look like they're run & gun.

Watch the Louisville game from last year in which they scored 38 total points and get back to me.

if he implements it like he was able to do at Southern Miss then we will all be happy. it is up tempo but no where near the chaos system that pearl ran. The problem people had with Zo's system was that if we didnt score off a quick pass or two then we just stood around and jacked up a last second low percentage shot. Pearl's teams had the same problem after CJ and C-Lo graduated.

If CDT's offensive system looks fluid everyone will be happy. it creates alot of dunking opportunities which will keep the crowd hyped.

if he implements it like he was able to do at Southern Miss then we will all be happy. it is up tempo but no where near the chaos system that pearl ran. The problem people had with Zo's system was that if we didnt score off a quick pass or two then we just stood around and jacked up a last second low percentage shot. Pearl's teams had the same problem after CJ and C-Lo graduated.

If CDT's offensive system looks fluid everyone will be happy. it creates alot of dunking opportunities which will keep the crowd hyped.

That's all fine and dandy, I'm simply saying this perception we're gonna be the new version of the UNLV Runnin' Rebels is asinine.

The fact is his teams averaged similar PPG as Martin's.

That's all fine and dandy, I'm simply saying this perception we're gonna be the new version of the UNLV Runnin' Rebels is asinine.

The fact is his teams averaged similar PPG as Martin's.

its not the total points, its how u do it but we will be an up tempo team but not on the level of pearls or the running rebels. it looks like a really fun system to watch

A 5 minute highlight film can make just about any team look like they're run & gun.

Watch the Louisville game from last year in which they scored 38 total points and get back to me.

What do you expect ? It's Louisville one of if not the best defensive teams in the country

:Just move the chains and get a first down on 3rd and 1, that's all I want, if we can just do that the other stuff will take care of it self, I am tired of no football after December 3rd.:rtfm: Wrong damn thread:crazy:

Reactions: 2 people
:Just move the chains and get a first down on 3rd and 1, that's all I want, if we can just do that the other stuff will take care of it self, I am tired of no football after December 3rd.:rtfm: Wrong damn thread:crazy:

:question:

I *puffy heart* terrypedigo. :rock:

This team will be pretty average scoring points. His system is not run and gun. It is very , very slow in the half court.

Reactions: 1 person
This team will be pretty average scoring points. His system is not run and gun. It is very , very slow in the half court.

u r right that we will be average in points scored but calling it very, very slow is a stretch. i think i finally remembered the word for his offense that i saw in an article when he was first hired. we will have a very active offense.....that was the problem with the last two coaches on offense.

How many teams did Louisville hold to <40 points last season?

I'll wait...
All I'm saying is the tempo will be fast you get the athletes tyndall had and put them against Louisville and pitinio they are lucky they got 40 I mean how many players on that team can compare to Russ smith chris jones and like hancock? It's common sense you put the Southernmiss talent agiasnt Louisville and they will get blow out southern miss did not have any players like rich or hubbs or even Reese so of course uofl will spank them

They were an overmatched team playing one of the best teams in the country. They had a really bad game....it sounds alot like the we hired the guy that lost to Dooley stuff.

I'm not saying Tyndall should've beaten Louisville, but this perception that we're gonna be "running and gunning" is idiotic.

VN Store

Back