A day with Donne Tyndall

"It speaks Valiums"...he still can't say "Vol"?
"I promise we will overachieve". I love that attitude.

It's his accent man. I know tons of people that add letters on to words. For example a lot of people say "worsh" instead of "wash" here in KY and it drives me nuts.

It's his accent man. I know tons of people that add letters on to words. For example a lot of people say "worsh" instead of "wash" here in KY and it drives me nuts.

Yeah I live in Maryville and if you asked 10 people here how to pronounce it at least 5 would say Murville. And that # is prolly conservative.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah I live in Maryville and if you asked 10 people here how to pronounce it at least 5 would say Murville. And that # is prolly conservative.

It's like some people around here think probably is spelled "prolly". I know of at last one, and that number is probably conservative.

In college, I met several people from Maryville who became some of my best friends -- and remain so today. For the longest time, I thought they were from "Murvillebygod."

In college, I met several people from Maryville who became some of my best friends -- and remain so today. For the longest time, I thought they were from "Murvillebygod."

:) so true. Especially if they went to Heritage or William Blount.

I got stung by a wasper. My clothes were wrinkled but couldn't find my I-ron.

Witch Doctor has reached out to tutor as a dialect coach . still waiting probably hear something monday..let you all know. lol
BNL

VN Store

Back