All these positions are 100% up in the air!

SeniorDrill

Quote from Coach T's media session speaking to the reporters, "The one thing you'll learn and I know it's your job to kind of speculate who will be the point guard or who will be the power forward. And, I understand that, but all of these positions are 100% up in the air."

So let me get this straight. You guys don't believe that when Jones and Tyndall both say that nothing is set and there will be competition for the starting positions. Those positions will just be handed to them on a silver platter. Do you know anything at all about coaching?

Reactions: 1 person
I like the public motivation that the players should be taking from these quotes. Even though nobody in this forum should believe that there is a chance JRich wont be in the starting lineup.

Reactions: 1 person
So let me get this straight. You guys don't believe that when Jones and Tyndall both say that nothing is set and there will be competition for the starting positions. Those positions will just be handed to them on a silver platter. Do you know anything at all about coaching?

I side with you on this,hard work is rewarded and if chiles is the starting pg now that could change by next week if Baulkman shows the work

That's exactly how we do it in the army. Here, young man, you can do this job. Doesn't matter what the rest of your squad does. You can carry and man the machine gun. Sometimes I wonder about some of you.

No not at all, and no it's not even close, but I don't expect you to understand after the CBB isn't about wins and losses rant of yours.
So lets see here ?? In the army you compete for the position you are (sniper,etc) in college basketball you don't fight for position?? Ok

Can we please have one thread that doesn't get derailed with a meaningless debate/argument?

Reactions: 3 people
You Martin lovers are too used to the way he coached! That's why DeMontre Edwards rode the pine and appeared in only 12 games last year and yet Freak is asking where he came from leading the RTL in scoring at 38 ppg. He was sitting on the bench between the two walk ons.

VN Store

Back