Meet Ian Chiles

He will be huge factor in how well they compete next year. imo

They will need a floor leader other than JRich. I just hope he embraces the role sooner than our last graduate transfer who coincidentally wasn't a natural pg either.

They will need a floor leader other than JRich. I just hope he embraces the role sooner than our last graduate transfer who coincidentally wasn't a natural pg either.
If he can keep his turnovers low, like Barton, and give us a scoring punch when the opportunity presents itself, rather than forcing it, then he will be a great addition. He doesn't have to dish out 6 assists a game for this team to have a good offense.

Well we actually have a coach who embraces the roll of a PG; instead of telling the PG to walk it up the court, pass and wait for an open 3.

Really enjoy these introduction videos, allowing fans a little insight into our new recruits.

Well we actually have a coach who embraces the roll of a PG; instead of telling the PG to walk it up the court, pass and wait for an open 3.
Early in his tenure, CCM said that a pg wasn't essential to his offense. This was a major set back. One of the reasons Pearl was able to have 1st year success was CJ Watson.

It showed in CCM's recruiting. It took him until year 3 to recruit a legit PG. Sadly, Austin elected out of his LOI and DT transferred. I'm hoping CDT can land a legit pg for next year. There wasn't much to chose from when he got the job. Hopefully Chiles can fill the role for a year.

Early in his tenure, CCM said that a pg wasn't essential to his offense. This was a major set back. One of the reasons Pearl was able to have 1st year success was CJ Watson.

It showed in CCM's recruiting. It took him until year 3 to recruit a legit PG. Sadly, Austin elected out of his LOI and DT transferred. I'm hoping CDT can land a legit pg for next year. There wasn't much to chose from when he got the job. Hopefully Chiles can fill the role for a year.

There were actually a few available PGs who would've been the best PG Tennessee had had in a long time, Tyndall just missed on them.

Imagine announcers trying to announce chauca , but as far as his game his
Game wouldn't translate to the college game

Mitchell or hickey are the only ones that I actually would count and maybe graham as far as chauca....smh lol

Graham will possibly be starting for Kansas this year as a freshman, if you don't think that's good enough for Tennessee then maybe you should quit shaking your head because something clearly is loose.

Shelton Mitchell
Devonte Graham
Keith Shamburger
Brandon Chauca
Anthony Hickey
Ahmaad Rorie

Need to continue?

Lets hijack a thread welcoming a player to Tennessee by naming all the players that were available that would be better than him. 0% chance you would have done this the last 3 years.

Reactions: 3 people
Graham will possibly be starting for Kansas this year as a freshman, if you don't think that's good enough for Tennessee then maybe you should quit shaking your head because something clearly is loose.

Well lets be honest Kansas has cliff Alexander we don't have anything close to that so he wouldn't do as good in our system

Lets hijack a thread welcoming a player to Tennessee by naming all the players that were available that would be better than him. 0% chance you would have done this the last 3 years.

I was hoping somebody said this cause I'm not In the mood to argue with a brick wall :)

VN Store

Back