Baulkman ready to do whatever needs to be done

kamoshika

He made four 3-pointers inside the game’s first four minutes. On one possession it was a stepback jumper in the corner. Another trip down was a turnaround, fading away from the rim. Later it was as simple as dribbling between his legs, creating space from his defender and pulling from five feet behind the 3-point arc.

“My strengths are I can shoot the ball, score the ball (and) defense,” Baulkman said, with what proved to be a quiet confidence. “Just whatever coach wants me to do, that’s all.”

Baulkman ready to do whatever needs to be done - The Daily Times: Sports

just a thought. CDT's teams will frustrate at times, like all teams do, and will have some guys coming off picks and taking shots that some don't like. At times, the shots will be good shots and at times, not. That's how it is.
However, I'm excited to know we will send some picks, watch a kid make a couple of nice moves and have some players that have the confidence to launch it. Shooting is contagious and scared shooters never make shots and I love to see players that have the ability to take a dribble, use a pick or step back and hit one in your face.
UConn played great D of course but if they don't have the guards that can dribble down and drain one, which in turn drains the psyche of the defense at times, they never get that far.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back