Cdt cool jackets

Lmao so Richardson's getting pulled first time he poses after a dunk, or Mostella when he throws it down over somebody, or nails a 3?

Ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
This camp was to teach fundamentals, so possibly he is just trying to get the little kids to focus on fundamentals instead of looking cool and showing out. Maybe?

Just teaching the young kids to act like they've been there before. Be humble. I assure when Detrick dunks over some 7'0 ft guy and the place goes completely nuts he will be right there with the rest of the vols chest bumping and acting a fool....and I honestly can't wait. It aint showboating if you can do it and win. You don't want to see a guy pose after a dunk? Stop him from dunking on you then.

Did someone say "Cool Jacket"?

attachment.php

Reactions: 6 people
That breed is becoming rarer and rarer if you hadn't noticed

Which is a shame that's why my high school coach says if you can dunk dunk but as soon as I see a pose or taunting I'm marking it down as 5 suicides in practice we are giving almost a free system but if he sees something he doesn't like we are benched

Said we don't recruit that type of player, wouldn't that make you think he won't put up with that action from a player?

Your right there but I'm glad he's recruiting like that the last thing we need is to have a bunch of little Harrison's and randles running around like kids at daycare

I disagree with CDT on something. I always remove my LEFT sleeve first, then the right sleeve. :)

Act like you've been there before, and like you expect to be there again...

Or maybe :cool2:; whatever floats your boat. :p

Said we don't recruit that type of player, wouldn't that make you think he won't put up with that action from a player?

Jmo but I don't think that's what he's talking about. He's not talking about guys that celebrate a good play. He's talking about guys that play without a sense of urgency. Guys that are more worried about how they look than what the score is. Guys that won't dive for a loose ball.

We had a 5* player here about 4 years ago that personified what he's talking about.

wow.....u r really reading alot into an inspirational talk to a youth basketball camp......coach did the dougie with his players and wants them to dunk as much as possible....i think he will be ok with a little bit of celebrating.

VN Store

Back