'15 JUCO F Brandon Walters

Rivals has a profile for him coming out of high school, but it's for football and as an offensive lineman.

Just checked the Walters State basketball roster for 2013-14 c&p
24 Brandon Walters FR C 6'9 295 Howard Chattanooga, TN

@JucoHoopsNation: Tennessee offered Walters state CC (Tennessee) 6'9 290 2015 Brandon Walters yesterday per @CoachJonesMBB

That's interesting to say the least

Butch Jones style of recruiting.....can't tell much by offers.

That's not been proven yet to make that judgment, anyone that has an offer try and commit and get turned away?

290lb big with no other offers, why jump in so early, can't be sitting well with you of all people.

Reactions: 1 person
That's not been proven yet to make that judgment, anyone that has an offer try and commit and get turned away?

290lb big with no other offers, why jump in so early, can't be sitting well with you of all people.

Pretty good educated guess with the amount of offers that seem to be going out.

It don't bother me at all....I will give an opinion when he see who he brings on official visits and accepts a commitment from.

How has he looked in the RTL? All I see is that link where it says he was 8-11 for 17 points. But stats are obviously easy to inflate in RTL play, so I want to hear how he looks.

We could use a traditional big man, that way we can have different lineups and not get pounded into submission by guys like Daikari Johnson.

If we took Walters and Dequon Miller, that'd leave 2 spots for high school kids. Not bad considering how many current freshmen we have and how few current sophomores we have (1?). Take 1 high school point guard and 1 best player available type addition.

Maybe first come first serve?

Regardless, this guys far from a top 100 recruit, and at 290lbs I have a hard time imagining he fits this style.

I'm assuming since he is local that he would be an easy get and was told he had to reach certain goals and we may have a spot for him....one of them redefining his body.

VN Store

Back