Pops career is over

bleedingTNorange

@JimmyHyams: Tennessee senior center Pops Ndiaye has suffered a torn ACL and his Vols career is over, confirmed UT coach Donnie Tyndall

Reactions: 2 people
I don't wonder that either.

Lol but for real...

@Ben_Fred: #Vols C Rawane Ndiaye has torn ACL, according to UT coach Donnie Tyndall. First reported by @JimmyHyams. He will move to medical scholarship"

Makes me think it definitely could be shady, just a thought.

Lol but for real...

@Ben_Fred: #Vols C Rawane Ndiaye has torn ACL, according to UT coach Donnie Tyndall. First reported by @JimmyHyams. He will move to medical scholarship"

Makes me think it definitely could be shady, just a thought.

Well if he hasn't had surgery in the next 2-4 weeks or so then we'll know.

Students around campus will see him in a bulky dressing and crutches at the very least.

If it was a major player I agree, doubt you'll see legit posts either way. How long did Q walk around with a half beaten face and nobody said a word?

If it was a major player I agree, doubt you'll see legit posts either way. How long did Q walk around with a half beaten face and nobody said a word?

Maybe, but to fake an ACL injury for purposes of a scholarship reassignment makes for good discussion board rumors only. Practically it would be dumb to try to pull that off. At least pick something more vague and nonsurgical like "concussions." If you wanted to provoke discussion in a thread though, it seems to have worked.

Reactions: 4 people
Maybe, but to fake an ACL injury for purposes of a scholarship reassignment makes for good discussion board rumors only. Practically it would be dumb to try to pull that off. At least pick something more vague and nonsurgical like "concussions." If you wanted to provoke discussion in a thread though, it seems to have worked.

I'm guessing it's legit, would be too easy to disprove if the NCAA wanted to question it, but regardless I doubt we get random sighting posts about pops from students.

Wrong Forum!!!!
Mods please move.

Attachments

• conspiracyforum.jpg
    conspiracyforum.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 349
  • consp.png
    consp.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 349
Reactions: 1 person
After the Golden saga, the Q story, and disappearance of Dwight Miller....seems par for the course.

Those three incidents took place under a regime that was as tight-lipped as any I've ever seen. All there was to do was speculate, but a fake ACL injury seems even over the top for Martin's bunch.

Tyndall has been very accessible to media and has been upfront from the word "go". Until he does otherwise, I can only assume that he is being genuine with regards to Pops.

Having said that, as others have suggested, why not fake an easier, less tangible injury than one that has required him to hobble around campus on crutches?

Reactions: 1 person
Those three incidents took place under a regime that was as tight-lipped as any I've ever seen. All there was to do was speculate, but a fake ACL injury seems even over the top for Martin's bunch.

Tyndall has been very accessible to media and has been upfront from the word "go". Until he does otherwise, I can only assume that he is being genuine with regards to Pops.

Having said that, as others have suggested, why not fake an easier, less tangible injury than one that has required him to hobble around campus on crutches?

As I clearly stated above, I'm sure this is legit, was just a thought.

VN Store

Back