J rich putting In work

Half of those plates are probably the styrofoam ones they use in that crossfit garbage. Mental pump.

What if the free weights shifted on top and fell, he could easily break his foot.....that exercise looks more like a student trainer going "let's try this sh*t"

Holy ****, you're right. I didn't even catch that at first. Looks very dangerous and unnecessarily risky.

How do u figure that? What about the weights resting on top....There are alot safer exercises to get the desired result that this one gives you.

It was a joke, hence the parenthesis. Having to explain them really makes them less funny. Or maybe it wasn't funny to begin with.

Anyway, I'm sure it's a static hold exercise. He's not moving his back up and down that column. He's holding the weight engaging his core and legs for as long as he can. The trainer takes the weight off when Rich cant hold it any longer. It's safe (enough).

Somebody needs to put a stop to this nonsense... Quick

Based on this photo, there are any number of bad things that could happen. This is the wrong, not safe, way to "put in work". Are kidding me, that strength coach is a complete moron for putting someone in that situation! SMDH...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back