Meet Willie Carmichael

Figured this is a good spot to put this too, but early reports out of workouts have been very favorable on Carmichael. Add in that neither Owens or McKnight are on campus and I think Carmichael might be a get who gets more minutes that many, including myself expected.

Figured this is a good spot to put this too, but early reports out of workouts have been very favorable on Carmichael. Add in that neither Owens or McKnight are on campus and I think Carmichael might be a get who gets more minutes that many, including myself expected.

Plus CDT is really high on him.

Steak and mashed potatoes...none of this chicken garbage. Animal blood and fat all the way. Instantly my new favorite player.

But when McNight makes it to knoxville...it will benifit WILLIE

Does he seem smart enough to you?
Damnit chris, why? All I ever said was "he wasnt the brightest in the barn" the dude even said he needed to work on his basketball IQ. If you and whoever else are still butthurt by that comment I have no words for you(except this post lol). Have you been reading the comments relating to Pops and Brandon Lopez? Much worse things are being said about them and I don't see you harping.

Kid's all business and anxious to work hard to improve his game. With each passing interview I am more and more impressed with the kid's CDT brought in in an amazingly short period of time. UT basketball is gonna be just fine under CDT IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Damnit chris, why? All I ever said was "he wasnt the brightest in the barn" the dude even said he needed to work on his basketball IQ. If you and whoever else are still butthurt by that comment I have no words for you(except this post lol). Have you been reading the comments relating to Pops and Brandon Lopez? Much worse things are being said about them and I don't see you harping.

I can't wait for the next Meet the The newest Vol just for the potential confrontation. LOL!

thumbs up for me.....so far these guy seem to be pretty genuine individuals. cant wait to see them play...

First of all, I'm just busting your balls. Second, I have defended Pops and Mostella both in the last week. The post are out there. You just either haven't read them, or are conveniently ignoring them to make your point. Third, and lastly, I am just busting your balls, but don't make comments like you did, and then get whiny and defensive when they are met with contention, or in this case, some mild sarcasm.

Kid's all business and anxious to work hard to improve his game. With each passing interview I am more and more impressed with the kid's CDT brought in in an amazingly short period of time. UT basketball is gonna be just fine under CDT IMO.

During the time he was thinking about coming to UT I was impressed with his interaction with the fans. I followed him on twitter and all day he was retweeting and talking to people on there. Me and him even had a short conversation about the NBA playoffs awhile back on there. I enjoy the types that aren't too stuck up to interact with their fans.

VN Store

Back