College transfers

e.g. for example
i.e. that is
Both have Latin roots, but different meanings, so wherever you're from has it wrong.
Just saying.

Reactions: 5 people
Had to deal with that in school and work....don't want to deal with it on a message board.
But Special Ed brings up a good point. Those are two completely different word phrases with different ways they can effect the translation of the post. Its one thing to correct then/than or your/you're.

Reactions: 1 person
But Special Ed brings up a good point. Those are two completely different word phrases with different ways they can effect the translation of the post. Its one thing to correct then/than or your/you're.
I failed English this year ,actually 65% of my class did morale of the story don't go to ky schools

*It's...if you want to be apart of the GPD

Reactions: 3 people
Then there is also etiquette - it's impolite to correct people or act like a know-it-all. So what's it going to be - grammar or etiquette?

Any summary from the podcast?

They talk about coaching changes and how they affect players and also that some players grow attached to a coach and once he's gone it's like divorce you have to pick and the immature 19 year old choices to avoid the situation and transfer

I failed English this year ,actually 65% of my class did morale of the story don't go to ky schools

I'm only doing this because I think it's funny, but it would be "moral of the story".

Morale is something a commander can give to his troops to empower them to work above and beyond their normal capabilities.

Anyways, like I said, I only did this because I thought it was funny given the context.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back