Meet "Devon Baulkman"

iKrager

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycZl7uzMufk[/youtube]

He's a good kid. Can't wait to see him play for us. This is the same guy who scored 48 points against Northwest Florida Community College.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
You guys do realize that these kids are coming here for their first individual exposure to Vol fans. Please show a little class!

Reactions: 6 people
All the one's interviewed so far seem to have really engaging personalities. Excited to see how all these guys mesh on the court. Think it's going to be fun :)

Reactions: 5 people
Not the brightest in the barn but I'm glad he's wearing orange!

He's a good kid. Can't wait to see him play for us. This is the same guy who scored 48 points against Northwest Florida Community College.[/QUO

Not the brightest in the barn based on What? What were you expecting from him!

Not the brightest in the barn but I'm glad he's wearing orange!

He's a good kid. Can't wait to see him play for us. This is the same guy who scored 48 points against Northwest Florida Community College.

ironic first comment. What somewhat bright person would post what you did?

Reactions: 1 person
His IQ . omg. Why o why if that doesn't piss off a bunch of kids that ut rejected because their GPA wasn't high enough. Lol

I don't care but don't interview him until he is a little more polished. That just looks bad this is not southern miss.

Reactions: 1 person
Dude seems fun and I'm excited he's a Vol.

After these ignorant posts and what I read yesterday about QD, I've come to the realization that our fanbase is chock full of ridiculously lame ppl....The junk some of these morons put on here and Twitter makes me embarrassed to wear orange.

Aren't you a racist? I "blasted him" by saying he wasnt the brightest one in the barn? Why arent you sticking up for the players who get "blasted" for not being good enough or skilled enough? I didnt blast him, but stop nannypicking arguments for the sake of your own agenda. There are a lot worse things than saying he isnt the brightest in the barn . And it doesnt take much to tell if a person is smart or not. Look at his reactions, look at how he responds and see his reaction time. You can tell a lot about a person in the first 60 seconds of talking to them.
Methinks the one who posted this is not the brightest in the barn!! PS Doesn't even know it!

I'm embarrassed to be apart of the same fan base as some of you. Kid is a vol in a relaxed environment doing a friendly interview to introduce him to the "fan" base and we are going to pick at his intelligence. Classless.

Reactions: 6 people
He is another one of those players that I think can play up to 3 positions, in CDT's system. I'm looking forward to watching this kid make it rain in Thompson.

Welcome aboard DB!
GBO

He's talking abou basketball iq like the guy above me said....maybe some of y'all aren't the brightest in the barn :)

He's talking abou basketball iq like the guy above me said....maybe some of y'all aren't the brightest in the barn :)

no he wasn't. He didn't reference his play at all and only said it due to the way the kid was speaking.

I'm over it but if you think he was referencing his on court play you are in the same group as the OP as far as where you sleep in said barn.

VN Store

Back