Meet Jabari McGhee

really like this kid, seems very down to earth and funny.....and I mean how can you go wrong with the Fresh Prince!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Not surprised to hear him talk about his dad's influence on his life and the way he appears to look at things and handle himself. Sounds well grounded and from a strong home.

Reactions: 1 person
What an impressive young man, would like to sit down and talk about just stuff with him for a while. He sure presents a great personality, and just makes you see he's a winner. What a great recruit CDT, thanks

Reactions: 2 people
"I just want to come to school and play basketball."

The more I know about these new guys, the more I like them. UT basketball is alive and well.

Doing well with kids like this...hard working future GEL players...part of the foundation being built!

I usually watch these videos and everyone gets sucked in by a players interview. I never comment like ever about them but this young fella has broke that streak. Love this young mans personality and hope he succeeds not just in basketball but life especially.

He says he likes to dance but knows he can't. Simple statement to me that shows something about a person.

Everytime I see his name I start singing Bobby McGhee but replace Bobby with Jabari. I only mention this in hopes that one of you forms the same habit.

Talkin' bout Jabari McGhee ee yeah.

Reactions: 2 people
Has a smiling personality like Richardson. Seem like a great kid.

I'm sure Richardson is the goofy one he was referring to. Some of his tweets make me laugh pretty hard.

Finally got around to watching this. Really seems like an awesome kid. Really cool video.

VN Store

Back