'15 F KY Raymond Spaulding

I realize you've got to throw offers out, but Louisville and Indiana have been on this kid from day 1. I guess you don't know unless you ask, but I doubt any resources will be expended chasing Spalding.

Well Spalding doesn't have a Lousiville offer so that could be an issue, just maybe?

Well Spalding doesn't have a Lousiville offer so that could be an issue, just maybe?

That could be an issue, but the same guy that was recruiting him to go to I.U. (Kenny Johnson moved from I.U. to Louisville) is now recruiting him to go to Louisville. Seems like there must be some interest on that end. Regardless, I don't see this kid playing for U.T. Hope I'm wrong, he looks like he has some talent.

That could be an issue, but the same guy that was recruiting him to go to I.U. (Kenny Johnson moved from I.U. to Louisville) is now recruiting him to go to Louisville. Seems like there must be some interest on that end. Regardless, I don't see this kid playing for U.T. Hope I'm wrong, he looks like he has some talent.

Thanks for sharing

I realize you've got to throw offers out, but Louisville and Indiana have been on this kid from day 1. I guess you don't know unless you ask, but I doubt any resources will be expended chasing Spalding.

No effort at recruiting was the old way of doing things here. Now we appear to have someone who will put in effort and go toe to toe with any school in the country.

Reactions: 5 people
No effort at recruiting was the old way of doing things here. Now we appear to have someone who will put in effort and go toe to toe with any school in the country.

It's funny. I haven't mentioned anything about the last coach in this thread, and yet, here you go again, whipping that dead horse. Martin went toe to toe with Duke and U.F. for Hubbs and won. I'll be happy if DT can pull that off, but as of now, I would say Punter was probably the only guy he has brought in with an option better than U.T. I know it's exciting to bring new guys in, but DT is picking the bones right now. Granted he is doing a pretty good job at picking them at the moment, but let me know when he lands a 5* recruit with all of his effort.

Reactions: 6 people
Stop responding to every little jab about Cuonzo.

But why do people feel the need, why can't everyone just move on? Every new offer out to a recruit doesn't need to be followed with the "OMG why didn't Zo recruit this guy, he was so lazy" comment.

Just move on, and talk about Tyndall.

Jmo

Reactions: 2 people
But why do people feel the need, why can't everyone just move on? Every new offer out to a recruit doesn't need to be followed with the "OMG why didn't Zo recruit this guy, he was so lazy" comment.

Jmo

Gotta have something to talk about in the off-season. People need to get their feelings taken care of in counseling. Then, come on back. I see no problem with talking about any of the ex-coaches. It seems applicable to me. Unless you are a relative or something, what's the big deal. They got paid big bucks. They are not any kind of victim.

Reactions: 1 person
That part is kind of funny bc it offends u so much lol

It doesn't particularly offend me. I just think it's a little sad that all you guys wanted was a new coach, you got a new coach, and now all you want to talk about is the old coach. You got what you wanted and you still can't let it go.

Gotta have something to talk about in the off-season. People need to get their feelings taken care of in counseling. Then, come on back. I see no problem with talking about any of the ex-coaches. It seems applicable to me. Unless you are a relative or something, what's the big deal. They got paid big bucks. They are not any kind of victim.

Fair enough, so is it still ok to say the old coach isn't as bad as some are making him out to be, or is bashing the only type of discussion allowed?

It doesn't particularly offend me. I just think it's a little sad that all you guys wanted was a new coach, you got a new coach, and now all you want to talk about is the old coach. You got what you wanted and you still can't let it go.

I have never mentioned him except in a reply to someone else's convo but I will admit knowing he is gone makes the flowers smell a little better, the sun shines a little brighter....just happier all the way around.

Reactions: 1 person

I've got no issue on it having a place to be discussed, but just like the Pearl crap it's starting to take over every thread.

Jmo
They do on every board kiffin got compared to Phil....Dooley to kiffin....butch to Dooley.....Zo to pearl.....CDT to Zo

I have never mentioned him except in a reply to someone else's convo but I will admit knowing he is gone makes the flowers smell a little better, the sun shines a little brighter....just happier all the way around.

I think that's still TBD, if we go 14-16 and end up not playing in any post season tournament, and have a 2015 class ranked sub 25 I won't be feeling like we made an improvement.

I think that's still TBD, if we go 14-16 and end up not playing in any post season tournament, and have a 2015 class ranked sub 25 I won't be feeling like we made an improvement.

It doesn't matter if CDT is the answer or not ....I am 100% confident that CCM is not the answer.

It's the offseason with not a lot going on....if u don't reply back it won't turn into a convo.

I haven't been, just thought I would chime in, in this particular case. Just like with the Pearl stuff maybe on thread for is needs to be made so people can go there to discuss it if they feel the need to.

I'm sure most people hoping to get info on Nick Marshall or Ray Spalding aren't looking for a Zo debate.

It doesn't matter if CDT is the answer or not ....I am 100% confident that CCM is not the answer.

I guess it depends on your definition of answer, I think the jury was out, and like I said in another thread we won't know if it was the right move for 3-4 years possibly.

If Zo brings Cal to the dance the next 3 straight years and adds a sweet 16 clearly he "could've" been the answer, but hopefully our resume will trump that.

I haven't been, just thought I would chime in, in this particular case. Just like with the Pearl stuff maybe on thread for is needs to be made so people can go there to discuss it if they feel the need to.

I'm sure most people hoping to get info on Nick Marshall or Ray Spalding aren't looking for a Zo debate.

First day on the website? You know it won't stay on topic.....it's why the recruiting forum has the recruiting news and recruiting tweets threads where u r not allowed to discuss anything.

First day on the website? You know it won't stay on topic.....it's why the recruiting forum has the recruiting news and recruiting tweets threads where u r not allowed to discuss anything.

Wishful thinking maybe? Like I said, it's why the Pearl thread was created because that's all a handle of people wanted to talk about in every single thread.

Enough cluttering this thread, back to Ray.

VN Store

Back