'15 GA G Shembari Phillips (UT commit 9/1/14) (signed)

Right but that doesn't matter, not highly ranked or very good offer list.

all coaches take a guy or teo that they think more of than the rest of the people recruiting them. If the rest of his second class looks like this guy, then i will start losing faith in CDT.

all coaches take a guy or teo that they think more of than the rest of the people recruiting them. If the rest of his second class looks like this guy, then i will start losing faith in CDT.

Oh ok, so you were actually pretty happy with Zo's second class then?

2 guys he took early who he thought more of than most, a 5* top 20 player, and a borderline top 150 guy with multiple high major offers.

2 guys he took early who he thought more of than most, a 5* top 20 player, and a borderline top 150 guy with multiple high major offers.

Just when you think we might have a thread without a mention of Bruce or Cuonzo.....

Reactions: 6 people

no i wasnt.....stokes was an inbetween weird once in a lifetime situation.......the other three guys have barely been on the court so far. He needs to get some top 100 guys this class. it will mKe me worry taken a commmitment from Shembari this early in the process.

Reactions: 1 person
no i wasnt.....stokes was an inbetween weird once in a lifetime situation.......the other three guys have barely been on the court so far. He needs to get some top 100 guys this class. it will mKe me worry taken a commmitment from Shembari this early in the process.

Much clearer, thanks.

Rob Lewis thinks he's on the verge of some major offers.

From an RL profile....

This weekend in the Wallace Prather Memorial Tournament, hosted by the Atlanta Celtcis AAU program, Phillips looked like one of the most accomplished guards in the field playing with his Georgia Tornados squad.

He's got excellent length and knows how to use it to get into the lane, and once there, he doesn't shy away from contact. He can finish through contact and is also adept at racking up points at the foul line. On the perimeter he exhibits a solid stroke from three point range and the kind of quick first step that makes defenders think twice about crowding him at the three-point line.

Last edited:

From an RL profile....

This weekend in the Wallace Prather Memorial Tournament, hosted by the Atlanta Celtcis AAU program, Phillips looked like one of the most accomplished guards in the field playing with his Georgia Tornados squad.

He's got excellent length and knows how to use it to get into the lane, and once there, he doesn't shy away from contact. He can finish through contact and is also adept at racking up points at the foul line. On the perimeter he exhibits a solid stroke from three point range and the kind of quick first step that makes defenders think twice about crowding him at the three-point line.

if he is coming into his own and our coach identified him early, that will be a good sign for the type of evaluations he is doing.

From an RL profile....

That was 2 weeks ago, and several AAU events ago, how many "major offers" have rolled in since?

VN Store

Back