'15 TN G Donte Fitzpatrick

I'd rather go abroad to get the best recruits than to just settle for the best in the state.

If CDT thinks he can build an SEC champion caliber team with all instate talent, I'd love it. Always love seeing instate kids getting it done in Orange.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd rather go abroad to get the best recruits than to just settle for the best in the state.

Saying things like that on message boards says the wrong message to recruits they read this and will thinK we hate in state players like Dooley said bafore.

Reactions: 2 people

If we can get the best instate players every year, then our program will be just fine. The problem is that most of the very good ones are in or around Memphis every year. That makes it tough.

Have we ever seen a Tiger High team win a national championship?

Have we ever seen a group of solely Memphis city kids win a national championship?

Go get them wherever they are at and not just settle.

alot of Memphis kids parents just want them out of the hood. Not saying all of memphis is in a bad part of town but all of the basketball players live there.

Have we ever seen a group of solely Memphis city kids win a national championship?

We should have passed on Jarnell Stokes...idk why we settled.

Reactions: 2 people
You take only the very best players you can get, wether you get them instate or out of state.

I've seen them get a lot closer then we have. I would take the top three out of Memphis every year.

"I like Tennessee a lot right now," he said when asked about favorites. "Tennessee is the school that's out in front for me right now. I really like the coaching staff there and like everything that I've heard from them in recruiting so far.

Looks like we lead.

"I like Tennessee a lot right now," he said when asked about favorites. "Tennessee is the school that's out in front for me right now. I really like the coaching staff there and like everything that I've heard from them in recruiting so far.

Looks like we lead.

Hopefully we stay in the lead and land this guy
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Same high school as jarnell. He's in the 150. Similarly rated as Josh Richardson.

Checked out his profile from what I saw he doesn't have a memphis offer but the prediction that I saw was to memphis
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back