Current Roster Makeup

bleedingTNorange

Seems in every thread people are asking, well how many spots, but do we have room, what about so & so. Figured it would be helpful to have a current roster breakdown as of 5/27/2014 at 12:48pm YOU ARE ALLOWED 13 SCHOLARSHIP PLAYERS ON YOUR ROSTER...

Current Scholarship Players:

Josh Richardson-SR 6'6" 196lbs
Ian Chiles- SR 6'1" 200lbs
Eric McKnight- SR 6'9" 210lbs
Pops Ndiaye-SR 6'10" 275lbs
Armani Moore-JR 6'5" 215lbs
Kevin Punter-JR 6'4" 170lbs
Devon Baulkman- JR 6'5" 200lbs
Derek Reese-JR 6'8" 220lbs
Robert Hubbs-SO 6'6" 206lbs
Detrick Mostella- FR 6'3" 170lbs
Jabari McGhee-FR 6'8" 225lbs
Willie Carmichael- FR 6'7" 195lbs
Tariq Owens- FR 6'10" 205lbs

Remaining Targets:

Antoine Mason- SR 6'3" 210lbs

Last edited:
Reactions: 21 people
Seems in every thread people are asking, well how many spots, but do we have room, what about so & so. Figured it would be helpful to have a current roster breakdown as of 5/13/2014 at 3:53pm. YOU ARE ALLOWED 13 SCHOLARSHIP PLAYERS ON YOUR ROSTER...

Josh Richardson-SR
Ian Chiles- SR
Eric McKnight- SR
Pops Ndiaye-SR
Armani Moore-JR
Kevin Punter-JR
Devon Baulkman- JR
Derek Reese-JR
Robert Hubbs-SO
Detrick Mostella- FR
Jabari McGhee-FR

Remaining Targets:

Willie Carmichael- FR
Tariq Owens- FR
Darius Thompson- SO

How about some heights / weights so we can project positions? Gonna make it tough on you.

Reactions: 2 people
How about some heights / weights so we can project positions? Gonna make it tough on you.

Outside of Chiles at 6'1", you have a slew of guys from 6'4" to 6'7". Then Pops at 400lbs and McKnight at 6'9".

Give me Carmichael tonight and Owens on his OV and then recruit like hell for next year.

Good breakdown will be helpful for most wondering, especially since the roster on the website isn't updated.

If Mostella makes it in, where would you rank the talent level of our back court rotation in the SEC?

Richardson
Hubbs
Mostella
Chiles
Punter
Baulkman

Last edited:
If Mostella makes it in, were would you rank the talent level of our back court rotation in the SEC?

Richardson
Hubbs
Mostella
Chiles
Punter
Baulkman

Top 3 potentially nastiest UT has had in 2 decades? Just throwing it out there. I think most people are in shock or don't realize what we may have.
I see a bunch of aggressive players that look like an Orange and White Louisville. They haven't had a dominant big man since Never Nervis Pervis and are nasty every year due to guard play and forwards that can step out.

Reactions: 7 people
Seems in every thread people are asking, well how many spots, but do we have room, what about so & so. Figured it would be helpful to have a current roster breakdown as of 5/13/2014 at 3:53pm. YOU ARE ALLOWED 13 SCHOLARSHIP PLAYERS ON YOUR ROSTER...

Josh Richardson-SR
Ian Chiles- SR
Eric McKnight- SR
Pops Ndiaye-SR
Armani Moore-JR
Kevin Punter-JR
Devon Baulkman- JR
Derek Reese-JR
Robert Hubbs-SO
Detrick Mostella- FR
Jabari McGhee-FR

Remaining Targets:

Willie Carmichael- FR
Tariq Owens- FR
Darius Thompson- SO

I could see us surprising some teams next year.

Could see a 20 win season.

Reactions: 1 person
Top 3 potentially nastiest UT has had in 2 decades? Just throwing it out there. I think most people are in shock or don't realize what we may have.
I see a bunch of aggressive players that look like an Orange and White Louisville. They haven't had a dominant big man since Never Nervis Pervis and are nasty every year due to guard play and forwards that can step out.

Did you forget about Gorgui Dieng or Montrezl Harrell, i know that neither has out up Ellison type numbers but both of them are pretty good interior players.

Hopefully CDT can turn Chiles into more of a true PG now, then get Carmichael and Owens and get Mostella through clearinghouse.

Did you forget about Gorgui Dieng or Montrezl Harrell, i know that neither has out up Ellison type numbers but both of them are pretty good interior players.

I was just making the point that when I think of Louisville, I picture tough as nails guards and aggressive play with guys sitting when their intensity lags.

Back in the UL days I remember, Crum was there with Darrell Griffith (YouTube him), the McRae brothers, Wiley Brown, who didn't have a thumb on one hand (maybe a myth), Milt Wagner,...
During those years, Dana Kirks Memphis st team had a 2nd five off the bench every game that would raise hell on teams when he felt the time was right. Then the starters would come in and keep pounding. Those were fun fun basketball times.

Reactions: 5 people
I guess we'll see Chiles getting close to 30 mpg at PG. I guess Baulkman and others will handle the additional minutes.

Great job BTO... Who do you see as the starting five if this was the final list?

Here's mine...

Chiles
Mostella
Hubbs
Richardson
Ndiaye

Great job BTO... Who do you see as the starting five if this was the final list?

Here's mine...

Chiles
Mostella
Hubbs
Richardson
Ndiaye

So Josh Richardson plays the 4 and Pops starts over Mcknight, it will be a long season if that's the starting 5.

Here's mine...

Chiles
Mostella
Hubbs
Richardson
Ndiaye

I want Owens badly. But currently replace ndiaye with Mcknight and thats a solid starting 5.

Or even
Mostella
Hubbs
Richardson
Moore
Mcknight
At some points would be nasty.

I was just making the point that when I think of Louisville, I picture tough as nails guards and aggressive play with guys sitting when their intensity lags.

Back in the UL days I remember, Crum was there with Darrell Griffith (YouTube him), the McRae brothers, Wiley Brown, who didn't have a thumb on one hand (maybe a myth), Milt Wagner,...
During those years, Dana Kirks Memphis st team had a 2nd five off the bench every game that would raise hell on teams when he felt the time was right. Then the starters would come in and keep pounding. Those were fun fun basketball times.

Dr. Dunkinstien

VN Store

Back