Tyndall Nashville radio this morning:

madbamahater

Tyndall couldn't comment on McKnight just yet because I guess it isn't technically official. However, Tyndall stated that he expects 2 more signees this week and 2 more next week. Possibly carrying a scholarship into the summer to either use or carry into next years class.

Carmichael and Baulkman this week and then Owens and Chiles next week?

Tyndall couldn't comment on McKnight just yet because I guess it isn't technically official. However, Tyndall stated that he expects 2 more signees this week and 2 more next week. Possibly carrying a scholarship into the summer to either use or carry into next years class.
Heartburn City! Gives a lot of people heartburn when he says he is possibly carrying a scholarship into summer to use or carry to next year's class. Don't even need to say how he can use it! :)

If we have a scholarship open, I would like to see Brandon Lopez get it for his senior season. Great kid, good walkon player.

Reactions: 1 person
If we have a scholarship open, I would like to see Brandon Lopez get it for his senior season. Great kid, good walkon player.

If we go into August with an open scholarship, I'd just about guarantee he gets it because it doesn't affect us beyond this next season. He's worked his butt off and deserves it if available.

You don't give scholarships to people because they are good kids.

Coaches often put guys on scholarship that have been walk-ons if there is an available one. Not saying Tyndall does it but it's not like it would be a shock if they put Lopez on Scholly for his senior season.

VN Store

Back