Suarez to remain at USM

bleedingTNorange

@TheRecruitScoop: JUCO PG Rasham Suarez has decided to remain committed to Southern Miss & play for Doc Sadler instead of going to Tennessee, a source said.

That one hurts bad

I should not have written that but I could not help myself. I apologize to Mr. Lopez.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm betting it means we are after someone else (better) or Thompson is returning. (or both)

Any chance Suarez wasn't going to get his release to TN so they decided to make it look this way? It was always odd that they wouldn't let him go like Carmichael

Senior Drill might get his wish after all
Never said it was my wish. Simply said that which is obvious but ignored. There is a point guard on the roster. You can't tell how good a player is until he has significant playing time. As you said yourself you may be cheering your heart out for him. :)

Any chance Suarez wasn't going to get his release to TN so they decided to make it look this way? It was always odd that they wouldn't let him go like Carmichael

They would've granted his release, they met again for a 2nd time, this time with Dowling. If he still wanted his release they were gonna grant it, he decided to stick with them.

They would've granted his release, they met again for a 2nd time, this time with Dowling. If he still wanted his release they were gonna grant it, he decided to stick with them.

By not granting it earlier they were effectively locking TN out though. I wonder if Tyndall had done the same with our recruits if it would have made a difference.

By not granting it earlier they were effectively locking TN out though. I wonder if Tyndall had done the same with our recruits if it would have made a difference.

Not sure what you mean, not like Tennessee had moved on and didn't have room for him, they were waiting on him.

I was getting so pumped, now its looking tougher and tougher we even sign a quality big man or a quality point guard.

VN Store

Back