Anyone else stoked

Stoked

For next year? I know I am, I think we are going to surprise a lot of people. I'm stoked to see the energy in TBA after the first steal caused by Tyndall's press, then from that steal to a fast break dunk to get TBA in an uproar. I'm stoked to see Armani Moore's first block from behind that gets the crowd hyped. I'm stoked for all the alley-oops we are about to see. I am no longer
Stoked 4 Zo I am now just Stoked for the future! :)

Reactions: 32 people
Vey much so. I am really looking forward to seeing CDT and the product he puts on the floor early on. Just have a feeling we will be very pleased. Can't wait for next BB season to kick off.

Reactions: 2 people
For next year? I know I am, I think we are going to surprise a lot of people. I'm stoked to see the energy in TBA after the first steal caused by Tyndall's press, then from that steal to a fast break dunk to get TBA in an uproar. I'm stoked to see Armani Moore's first block from behind that gets the crowd hyped. I'm stoked for all the alley-oops we are about to see. I am no longer

lol Freak finally gave in I see.

Reactions: 5 people

calm down...clean yourself up. :)
just messing with you. just glad to see ZO gone from your name and from UT

Reactions: 1 person
I'm stoked that you got rid of that ridiculous username :crazy: Lesson learned?

Great thread, Stoked.

At first I was, meh, on the hire. Then I researched and remembered watching Morehouse whip Louisville and Pitino. Changed everything in my mind. Count me in with the stoked crowd.

Butch, Donnie and Dave. Wow! Blessed!

Thanks everyone and thanks Freak for having mercy on me and everyone else that had to look at that name I learned my lesson lol.

VN Store

Back