How does he do it? (Answers on recruiting)

Here's a direct quote from Dtrick...

New Tennessee basketball coach Donnie Tyndall notched his third signee since taking over for Cuonzo Martin on April 22nd. Detrick Mostella, a four-star shooting guard and top-50 player overall, has signed with Tennessee. “I like everything about Tennessee, mostly the new coach,” Mostella told Randy Moore.

Just a thought, "maybe these talented kids want a coach that will push them to be the best they can be".

Reactions: 10 people
Dang I didn't expect CDT to be a top notch recruiter. At least Tennessee has a great recruiting basketball coach as well as football coach. Tennessee may not fall of far as I would have thought.

Reactions: 1 person
Early indications Hart has hired a winner.

Much as it pains me to admit it I might have to drop the Bama Dave moniker soon. Butch, now Donnie, plus Nike makes me think he must have some orange blooded kinfolk in his gene pool somewhere.

Reactions: 14 people
Every time I hear Donnie speak, I feel confident that our team is in good hands.
Every time I heard Cuonzo speak, I felt nothing but apathy.

Reactions: 21 people
Early indications Hart has hired a winner.

Early indications are he has hired two winners. At least recruiting wise which is where it all starts. If they prove equally successful on the field and court, I imagine the Hart haters will quietly disappear.

Reactions: 9 people
Much as it pains me to admit it I might have to drop the Bama Dave moniker soon. Butch, now Donnie, plus Nike makes me think he must have some orange blooded kinfolk in his gene pool somewhere.

The man is just a professional who does his job very well. It doesn't matter one damn bit where he went to school or where he last worked before coming to Tennessee.

Reactions: 9 people
I thought this would be a thread on CBJ. Looks like we are a leader for another top junior recruit. CBJ is a machine.

Well to his defense, it does say "Tennessee Vols Basketball" across the top of the page.

Just sayin

*I guess I need to clarify. I meant before I clicked on the thread, I thought it would pertain to CBJ. Sorry for the confusion.

How does he do it? (Answers on recruiting)
@calban | 21 replies | 461 views

Every time I hear Donnie speak, I feel confident that our team is in good hands.
Every time I heard Cuonzo speak, I felt nothing but apathy.

Glad I wasn't the only one :good!:...and ftr...I really wanted to be enthusiastic under Zo...he just made it impossible :sleep:

VN Store

Back