All Aboard the Big Orange Express!

SeniorDrill

The fireman is stoking the boiler and the Big Orange Express is about to leave the station. All of you recruits hesitating to sign better grab your bag and jump on board or you'll be left standing at the station with the steam blowing in your face!

Reactions: 3 people
The Big Orange Express will probably be derailed this coming season due to lack of players. It'll be up and going again in a couple of seasons.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm just glad that it now looks like we will actually field a team this year.

Reactions: 1 person
I think sometime soon many on this board the posters that bad mouth Dave Hart should at least reconize the job has done finding coaches. I know its still early with CBJ and Donnie Knoxville....but they both seem to be a workman type coaches that East Tennessee can back...there is always going to be ups and downs each year...but they really get after it as a coach...I know I would want to play for both coaches...they are in the trenches with you..cant beat that..

Go Vols

I can't remember when Basketball recruiting has been this exciting! So many players we are in on all at once. Can't wait until CDT has a full year to recruit a class.

The fireman is stoking the boiler and the Big Orange Express is about to leave the station. All of you recruits hesitating to sign better grab your bag and jump on board or you'll be left standing at the station with the steam blowing in your face!

Cant tell if just really excited post about Vols or excerpt from romance novel....

The Big Orange Express will probably be derailed this coming season due to lack of players. It'll be up and going again in a couple of seasons.

Uhhh Dave, your ride is here! :crazy:

chilmonty-albums-my+pics-picture3626-images.jpg

Have to admit it's exciting, but a long way to go before we're ready to beat A&M next season.

Took a round trip ride on a steam locomotive from Bristol to Bulls Gap last year. Now that was exciting. Saw Thompson, Davis, Austin, Turman, and Cornish standing there as I left. Cofer had his bag and was jumping on the caboose. Go, Vols!

Took a round trip ride on a steam locomotive from Bristol to Bulls Gap last year. Now that was exciting. Saw Thompson, Davis, Austin, Turman, and Cornish standing there as I left. Cofer had his bag and was jumping on the caboose. Go, Vols!

I think Thompson is grabbing his bag and getting on with Cofer, Owens, and Suarez.

lack of players?

clearly you are not paying attention. Donnie's been out selling and signing.

He has. Instead of one Chevious, we now have 3 or 4. And Lopez will turn into an NBA player just because Barney Rubble is our coach now and he demands that kind of thing.

VN Store

Back