Thrills coming we may have never seen in Knoxville

Throw it down, big man! Throw it down!

Tyndall just swung for the fences.

Check this out!!!

'Iolani Classic: Detrick Mostella wins dunk title (v.3) - YouTube

OMG!!!

oh-snap.gif

Reactions: 11 people
I usually try not to get hyped up over stuff like this but my goodness....UT HAS to get this kid qualified! Do whatever it takes. Call Calipari and ask him how he does it.

Reactions: 3 people
Had a crazy dream last night in the dream he stepped up to a microphone and said ..."In this fall...this is very tough...in this fall I'm going to take my talents to Knoxville and join the Tennessee Vols. I feel like it's going to give me the best opportunity to win and to win for multiple years, and not only just to win in the regular season or just to win five games in a row or three games in a row, I want to be able to win championships. And I feel like I can compete down there." Can't wait for BB season. Go Vols.

I usually try not to get hyped up over stuff like this but my goodness....UT HAS to get this kid qualified! Do whatever it takes. Call Calipari and ask him how he does it.

It sounds like he should be good, right? He was supposed to enter college last year but couldn't, so he's been in prep school. Hopefully that means he is where he needs to be academically.

It sounds like he should be good, right? He was supposed to enter college last year but couldn't, so he's been in prep school. Hopefully that means he is where he needs to be academically.

I meant getting him through the Clearinghouse. You're right. Grade-wise, I think he's good. It's getting through the process that might take a while longer.

Had a crazy dream last night in the dream he stepped up to a microphone and said ..."In this fall...this is very tough...in this fall I'm going to take my talents to Knoxville and join the Tennessee Vols. I feel like it's going to give me the best opportunity to win and to win for multiple years, and not only just to win in the regular season or just to win five games in a row or three games in a row, I want to be able to win championships. And I feel like I can compete down there." Can't wait for BB season. Go Vols.

Urban? Is that you?

VN Store

Back