Jamal Jones leaving Texas A&M

Would have to sit out 2 years if transferring too another SEC school I think?

A&M should immediately end their program like many idiots on VolNation suggest the Vols do.

Unless he has already graduated and is enrolling in grad school correct? Then he would not have to sit out at all?

I found the answer to my own question:

Antwan Space hit a 3-pointer with 4.4 seconds left to lift Texas A&M to a 57-56 victory over Tennessee in Knoxville.

The Aggies (11-4, 2-0 Southeastern Conference) trailed by as much as 14 points in the first half, and never led in the second half until the final basket.

Jamal Jones led the Texas A&M rally, scoring 20 of his 23 points in the second half and finishing the game 5 of 10 from 3-point range. Alex Caruso had 12 points for the Aggies. No other Texas A&M player scored more than six points.

Too bad he'd have to sit out for two years. He does very well in Knoxville.

I sure am glad that's not happening to UT.

Lol. Guess I didn't think of that when I stated it. But they didn't change coaches. It's one thing after a coaching change; it's another story when there are wholesale changes under the same coach.

Reactions: 1 person
I found the answer to my own question:

Antwan Space hit a 3-pointer with 4.4 seconds left to lift Texas A&M to a 57-56 victory over Tennessee in Knoxville.

The Aggies (11-4, 2-0 Southeastern Conference) trailed by as much as 14 points in the first half, and never led in the second half until the final basket.

Jamal Jones led the Texas A&M rally, scoring 20 of his 23 points in the second half and finishing the game 5 of 10 from 3-point range. Alex Caruso had 12 points for the Aggies. No other Texas A&M player scored more than six points.

Too bad he'd have to sit out for two years. He does very well in Knoxville.

Scored about 459 pts in 2 games vs us. Think he averaged about 4.2 ppg against everybody not named UT.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back