Growing confidence

cwbytruckers

The more I read about the recruiting my excitement for next year is growing. Detrick Mostella would be a huge get. Holding on to Hubb's and keeping Cofer on board. Possibly adding Ellis. I could see this team potentially being dangerous. Let's keep the positive energy flowing. Whatever these coaches are doing or saying. Obviously is working. Excited about the next year recruits. With a full year to recruit and the used car mentality. I think CDT could sale to any recruit.

Reactions: 12 people
The more I read about the recruiting my excitement for next year is growing. Detrick Mostella would be a huge get. Holding on to Hubb's and keeping Cofer on board. Possibly adding Ellis. I could see this team potentially being dangerous. Let's keep the positiive energy flowing. Whatever these coaches are doing or saying. Obviously is working. Excited about the next year recruits. With a full year to recruit and the used car mentality. I think CDT could sale to any recruit.

Ellis doesn't sound as promising as before so something must not look good with his background or they feel good about others but I'm there with you on the rest. Detric/Hubbs/Richardson could be a lethal combo with some other pieces sprinkled in.

Reactions: 1 person
Ellis doesn't sound as promising as before so something must not look good with his background or they feel good about others but I'm there with you on the rest. Detric/Hubbs/Richardson could be a lethal combo with some other pieces sprinkled in.

Don't sleep on Punter. I think he going to be a great shooter for us. Not sure how is defense is though.

Need some rotating forwards, still need Cofer, Carmichael, and Owens IMO.

The more I read about the recruiting my excitement for next year is growing. Detrick Mostella would be a huge get. Holding on to Hubb's and keeping Cofer on board. Possibly adding Ellis. I could see this team potentially being dangerous. Let's keep the positive energy flowing. Whatever these coaches are doing or saying. Obviously is working. Excited about the next year recruits. With a full year to recruit and the used car mentality. I think CDT could sale to any recruit.

While I largely agree ---1. sell instead of sale and 2. I don't see anything approaching a used car mentality - we have a great passionate fan base, exceptional facilities, excellent coaches - a great city and area -- he is selling new Ferrari's and Lamborghini's and he has lots of playing time available. Used cars are being peddled in Auburn Alabama and Berkley Calif. imo.

Reactions: 11 people
CDT told the T-FP people will surprised at who we sign. The article is posted under free Vols news on the VN home page. :hi:

If all that happens I agree 100%, however 3/4 things you mentioned are at best doubtful.

Let's just wait and see. Too early to see how things will actually pan out.

Just a few weeks ago, it looked as if Martin was returning. Stokes was returning. Rhett would transfer in from TSU. Cofer, Truman, etc. would arrive in late summer and Chievous would leave the program.

Now, Martin is gone. Stokes is gone. We lost the entire recruiting class. Chievous will likely stay on the team. Thompson is leaving. Hubbs may leave. Davis is leaving.

Do you see how much has changed in just a few weeks?

I think we win maybe 14 games next season but will see Coach T build his team the way he envisions it being built.

Reports coming out on other sites that Mostella has signed and will be announced tomorrow - if so, huge get. Now if meeting with Hubbs was productive tonight, we might be looking at a really interesting season. Beginning to believe in our new coach !

VN Store

Back