Coach T BOC Nashville

I didn't get that he was in freak out mode like everyone on VolNation is. That is good to know.

Very open honest talk. I think the 1 scholly hes talking about holding is for Ellis. Said again he thinks we will be surprised by some of the players that may be coming in!

I can't really point to whether he is being true or a little sarcastic in reference to Thompson. He says things like I hope he comes back to things like he has to do what's best for his career and things like you only get one shot at a basketball career. So it almost appears that it's kind of a mutual situation. Yes or no?

It's crazy I actually look forward watching interviews of our coach now. I know a lot are worried but I have a lot of confidence in CDT and I know he can get us back too nationally relevance again.

I can't really point to whether he is being true or a little sarcastic in reference to Thompson. He says things like I hope he comes back to things like he has to do what's best for his career and things like you only get one shot at a basketball career. So it almost appears that it's kind of a mutual situation. Yes or no?

Tyndall has known Thompson for a really long time and is good friends with his father as well as his HS coach, that's what really makes this strange. I doubt he wanted to lose Thompson or Davis, both are pretty solid defensive players that would have fit his system with their athletic builds. I want known what made Thompson want to leave

It's crazy I actually look forward watching interviews of our coach now. I know a lot are worried but I have a lot of confidence in CDT and I know he can get us back too nationally relevance again.

Agree. Nice to hear someone speak up and not mumble.

Reactions: 1 person
CDT sure is an individual who know what he is aiming at. Agree or not agree with him, you have to know if you beat him you've done something. I think he is geared up just right to get it done. We may wonder about some of his speak, but he knows his plan and how to work it.

Last edited:
Seems like spending time back on campus with the current players is needed over glad handing donors at this point.

If y'all can get Freak on board I'd change it to whatever to get Zo off there lol.

Freak should put the kibosh on this. Bad VN SNs should be like bad tattoos, permanently regrettable and eternally humbling. Wear it with pride my man.

Reactions: 4 people
Freak should put the kibosh on this. Bad VN SNs should be like bad tattoos, permanently regrettable and eternally humbling. Wear it with pride my man.

Man I'm already wearing a "2014 UT National Champs" tat on my arm...cut me some slack. Me and that UK fan went to the same place to get ours done. He's getting his filled in to say runner up...but I'm kind of stuck lol.

Man I'm already wearing a "2014 UT National Champs" tat on my arm...cut me some slack. Me and that UK fan went to the same place to get ours done. He's getting his filled in to say runner up...but I'm kind of stuck lol.
Change that 4 to an 8. That's all the time Coach T needs. :hi:

Seems like spending time back on campus with the current players is needed over glad handing donors at this point.
I wouldn't call it glad handing donors. I would call it meeting VolNation, the fans. As far as I know, anyone can go to the Caravan. You don't even have to be a UT grad. I am an ETSU grad and I am registered for Johnson City. It is rare that the head coaches can actually meet the fans. This is a good thing in my opinion. They also sign autographs.

Right? Notice my name is bleedingTNorange, and yet I'm caused of being a university of Martin fan lol

Right? Notice my name is bleedingTNorange, and yet I'm caused of being a university of Martin fan lol

You are ''caused'' to being a University of Martin fan because you still praise the guy every day and act like he's some amazing coach when he is average. He was an awful fit here and he even knew it that's why he left.

I gave Martin my support for 2 years and gave him a chance, but after seeing how he half-assed coached, and recruited I no longer supported him. He would focus on a couple high prospect and then would miss on them and he wouldn't have a good back up plan just in case and that's why we have guys like Reese and Pops still on the roster. He was in over his head and he showed it time after time.

Reactions: 2 people
You are ''caused'' to being a University of Martin fan because you still praise the guy every day and act like he's some amazing coach when he is average. He was an awful fit here and he even knew it that's why he left.

You got a link to me "still" calling Martin an amazing coach?

VN Store

Back