I'm not worried a bit about Tyndall...

NYC Vol

...and that reason is the guy has a plan. He's not panicking at what is going on with the roster because the guy has a plan. Our previous guy's plan was go to China his first offseason when he had 2 guys decommit. Tyndall has been through this already at S. Miss and he knows what to do.

It's hard to put into words how bad our previous staff was. People think it's hate. Not at all. It was just that they were so poorly prepared for anything that they encountered. I know it's time to move but it's tough to without recognizing the difference between this staff and the previous one.

Reactions: 21 people
Behind closed doors...he's panicking, lol. But yeah, you can't blame this on Tyndall. We'll get new players, favorites will emerge, and we'll have a whole new crew to be talking about before too long. Let it play out

Reactions: 6 people
Let's face it - the roster that mattered most for this past season is gone anyway with the exception of Richardson. Josh should be an absolute terror in CDT's system. Reese, Moore and Hubbs all fit and have good upside. Reese has the most to gain by staying. Josh has the most to lose by leaving.

...and that reason is the guy has a plan. He's not panicking at what is going on with the roster because the guy has a plan. Our previous guy's plan was go to China his first offseason when he had 2 guys decommit. Tyndall has been through this already at S. Miss and he knows what to do.

It's hard to put into words how bad our previous staff was. People think it's hate. Not at all. It was just that they were so poorly prepared for anything that they encountered. I know it's time to move but it's tough to without recognizing the difference between this staff and the previous one.

the season hasn't started yet , so there is no sense in worrying. you have no ideal if he is panicking or not. I agree our previous staff was bad but you ,me or anybody else really don't know if Tyndalls staff is any better. We are just hoping at this point but the good news is we are getting ready to find out.

Reactions: 1 person
Behind closed doors...he's panicking, lol. But yeah, you can't blame this on Tyndall. We'll get new players, favorites will emerge, and we'll have a whole new crew to be talking about before too long. Let it play out

he is not panicking

Reactions: 3 people
Reactions: 6 people
Nothing to worry about, he'll get to 19 wins in year one or he won't. He'll be in the sweet 16 by year 2 or 3 or he won't. Time will tell.

Reactions: 3 people
wants tough players that accept coaching was the line that stuck out, along with guys that want to be here.

I think guys are missing an opportunity to go have fun and play ball. Pride is a damn deadly sin.

And he's got Vols down.

And he's got Vols down.

I don't know how he could handle those questions any better. Subtle points along with no excuses and we are going to put a team on the floor and you are either in or out.

Maybe he didn't kiss their asses enough. Who knows the reason.

Reactions: 4 people
wants tough players that accept coaching was the line that stuck out, along with guys that want to be here.

I think guys are missing an opportunity to go have fun and play ball. Pride is a damn deadly sin.

Agree. You hit it right on the money. This is exactly what CDT is looking for: players who are tough and want to play as Vols. Sometimes, it takes longer to find these type of players.

What is worrisome is how late this is happening in the process of getting kids here with some talent. I like his take on it all and feel he is selling the school which is obvious Gonezo did not do. Hope we can right this ship soon and fill the openings with talent and not just to fill it.

Agree. You hit it right on the money. This is exactly what CDT is looking for: players who are tough and want to play as Vols. Sometimes, it takes longer to find these type of players.
I agree with wanting players who want to be here, but insinuating that an entire recruitng class and 3 maybe 4 players are leaving because they don't want to work is asinine. It's obvious they are leaving because they didn't like how Martin was treated.

VN Store

Back