First commitment - Jabari McGhee

More:

Jamie Shaw ‏@JamieShaw5 31m
Jabari McGhee 6'8 Hargrave
Has committed to Tennessee. Congrats! @HargravePGHoops @AtlXpress
Expand

Reactions: 2 people
In case people seeing this thread dont know much about him. Heres some tape.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZhMvZ9EeHw[/youtube]

Also found this. Newer than the other one.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbKhFKS0z3w[/youtube]

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
^ got some serious hops. One of those guys who looks like he's dunking while still on the way up.

i cant believe scout had it posted before volnation someone is slipping on here. Good pick up GBO!!!!

I like the blurb I read in another thread (that will probably get merged with this one) that said he's a "bruiser in the interior and runs the floor like a deer."

We need that in a very serious way next year.

Reactions: 4 people
Looks like he's a good first pick up for the new ball coach. Welcome aboard young man!

"McGhee is the definition of a hustle player. He does the dirty work that ensures the Tigers (22-7) continue to win on their road to the 2014 National Prep Championship tournament. McGhee stands at 6-feet 8-inches, but watching him play gives the illusion that he's much longer. He works the glass for Hargrave with tenacity, plowing into the lane and rising above the opposition to pull down more than 14 rebounds a game this season. Scoring on him is, at times, impossible. McGee has arms that extend from his body like tree branches. His combination of hustle and length make shooting against him a task akin to cutting down redwood with steak knife, so it's no surprise that he leads the Tigers in blocks"

Reactions: 2 people
I like the blurb I read in another thread (that will probably get merged with this one) that said he's a "bruiser in the interior and runs the floor like a deer."

We need that in a very serious way next year.

Do you make it rhyme every time?

To all the recruits out there, you better JUMP ON THE VOL TRAIN driven by Coach T real soon because it is getting ready to leave the station!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back