Kansas starting PG Naadir Tharpe

zestyzoo23

In VOLS We Trust
Is expected to transfer from KU. Think Donnie tries to go after him? Wouldn't hurt considering how bad we need help at that position with losing recruit Larry Austin. Worth a phone call right? Also would he have to sit out a year if he did transfer here?

Is expected to transfer from KU. Think Donnie tries to go after him? Wouldn't hurt considering how bad we need help at that position with losing recruit Larry Austin. Worth a phone call right? Also would he have to sit out a year if he did transfer here?

Yes he would have to sit.

He has a two year old daughter with medical issues in Massachusetts that he wants to be closer to.

Reactions: 1 person
So chances of CDT getting back in with Larry Austin a deal breaker?

He has a two year old daughter with medical issues in Massachusetts that he wants to be closer to.

Knoxville isn't a heck of a lot closer to Mass than Lawrence, KS. I'm not sure if you are suggesting that he could get a waiver for immediate eligibility or not, but if he does, he's looking at a school like BC, UMass, or perhaps even Syracuse, Villanova, or Temple. No way NCAA grants a waiver for immediate eligibility anywhere outside of that perimeter.

Sidenote: After his now infamous picture, he may end up with a newborn in Kansas in about eight months...lol.

Reactions: 2 people
is expected to transfer from ku. Think donnie tries to go after him? Wouldn't hurt considering how bad we need help at that position with losing recruit larry austin. Worth a phone call right? Also would he have to sit out a year if he did transfer here?

so this is what cdt meant when he said we were running kansas offense !!

Reactions: 1 person
Huge kansas fan here. Born in Jackson, TN and lived in Topeka, Kansas for about 4 years. With that said, I don't think Tharp would be that huge of an upgrade at Tennessee. He's got talent but he cost Kansas a few games last year and I honestly don't think his mind was in the right place (see that picture). Plus he was in Lawrence, Kansas, imagine what he would do in Knoxville.

Huge kansas fan here. Born in Jackson, TN and lived in Topeka, Kansas for about 4 years. With that said, I don't think Tharp would be that huge of an upgrade at Tennessee. He's got talent but he cost Kansas a few games last year and I honestly don't think his mind was in the right place (see that picture). Plus he was in Lawrence, Kansas, imagine WHO he would do in Knoxville.
Fyp lol

VN Store

Back