15 FL PF Alex Owens

A lot of suitors. We are in a dog fight for him if he is a big priority. Love what we have been targeting lately though.

Reactions: 1 person
According to one of the early articles while he was still committed to UCF, his priorities seem to be :

1. Being at a school close enough where his family can see him
2. Being in a recruited class with other top players (Fab 5) to make "history"

If CDT can pull this guy to Tennessee, I'll be VERY impressed.

Donnie is killin his player evals... I'm impressed
Yup, and that makes me feel that with all these open spots left to fill on this roster, likely with players who are not going to be seniors, I wouldn't mind if our roster only had 12 scholarship players next year. Maybe 11, but I think that could be stretching it, especially if we get hit by the injury bug.

No sense in taking a marginal player or two to fill out this year's roster. Our 2015 class could be really good, but we need spots for those players, and Josh Richardson is really the only for sure player who will be a senior on next year's team.

Between Richardson, keeping pops, and a grad transfer, that's just 3 seniors and 3 spots for the 2015 class. If we only go into the season with 12 scholarship spots, that'd be a 4th spot for the class, which would be a good size for DT's first real class.

Reactions: 1 person
I am glad to see CDT keeping the Florida pipeline open with the signing of Carmichael to go along with Reese.

VN Store

Back