Tyndall Formally announces staff members

Pinkins is a good hire, the others are gonna be wait and see. They're a staff full of young guys who are willing to put in the time and effort, but they aren't gonna be all that known in the recruiting world.

Reactions: 1 person
Pinkins is a good hire, the others are gonna be wait and see. They're a staff full of young guys who are willing to put in the time and effort, but they aren't gonna be all that known in the recruiting world.

I'm sure this is old news, as I don't spend 24 hours on the interweb, but it just tickles my grits that BTO has updated his profile picture!

Pinkins is a better coach and recruiter than all the previous staff combined. Idk about the others though.

I'd love to have one of those shirts. That picture looks like it was taken at Alumni Hall in West Town. Can someone confirm one way or the other?

I'm sure this is old news, as I don't spend 24 hours on the interweb, but it just tickles my grits that BTO has updated his profile picture!
I have a 23" monitor and still have trouble making out what it is with a magnifying glass and I don't even wear glasses. I think it is Donnie Tyndall in a sea of orange but I couldn't swear to it! I asked him it was Donnie doing the Harlem Shake and he said yes. So I took his word for it! :dunno:

Reactions: 1 person
I have a 23" monitor and still have trouble making out what it is with a magnifying glass and I don't even wear glasses. I think it is Donnie Tyndall in a sea of orange but I couldn't swear to it! I asked him it was Donnie doing the Harlem Shake and he said yes. So I took his word for it! :dunno:

If you really wanna know right click the image and open it :thumbsup:

VN Store

Back