15 GA SG Malik Beasley (TN offer)

@Ben_Fred: According to Malik Beasley's father (@IAmMikeBeasley), the 2015 G has another #Vols offer, this one from Tyndall's staff, not Martin's.

@Ben_Fred: In three days, Malik Beasley has been offered by Cuonzo Martin, Bruce Pearl and Donnie Tyndall ...There's a joke in there somewhere.

Reactions: 6 people
@Ben_Fred: According to Malik Beasley's father (@IAmMikeBeasley), the 2015 G has another #Vols offer, this one from Tyndall's staff, not Martin's.

@Ben_Fred: In three days, Malik Beasley has been offered by Cuonzo Martin, Bruce Pearl and Donnie Tyndall ...There's a joke in there somewhere.

For those familiar with "To Tell The Truth"….will the real University of Tennessee Basketball Coach, please stand up.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-QSz4R7mR0[/youtube]

@CoachNeal: Malik Beasley (Ga Stars) told me this morning his top 7 are VCU, FSU, UGA, K-state, Cal, Cincinnati, and Tennessee.
Will visit UGA tomorrow.

Five star Malik Beasley tells me he hears from Tennessee as much as any school recruiting him. Indicated they are in a group of schools he's considering and he's cutting his list down to 7 or 8 next month.

-VQ

Reactions: 1 person
We could really use a guard that can post up really opens up scoring for other guys
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I believe I saw somewhere that he and Diamond Stone from Wisconsin are a package deal.

Edit: nevermind it's Malik Newman he and Diamond stone are a package deal.

Last edited:
But Rob would go by rivals rankings, not 247.

That said, makes me wonder if he's going to be bumped all the way to 5* on rivals and Rob knows it.

What triggers such quick changes in rankings? Are the AAU teams playing this time of year, so that they have more visibility or something?

Also, did I read correctly on the thread for the kid at Wesleyan that grades affect rankings? --meaning that rankings aren't just about basketball ability and potential, but they're actually about the overall attractiveness of a kid for college coaches? (gotta make it in to the college to be on the team.)

This is big time AAU season right now. Basketball rankings are usually pretty accurate because AAU allows scouts to see players play against the guys they're being rated against.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back