Basketball Recruit Threads Compilation

CAVol

The goal for this thread is to be an index of basketball recruit threads. Basketball does not have its own recruiting forum, so I'm going to put links to every player thread in this OP to allow people to easily locate the threads for recruits that they want to discuss. I will update it as more CDT targets come in and threads are made for them. Maybe we can have this stickied for easy access, thanks. :hi:

If I've forgotten any threads please let me know. If one is made just post in here and I'll add it to the list.

2015 Commits
'15 GA G Shembari Phillips
'15 IL SF Admiral Schofield

2016 Commits
'16 GA PF Romello White

PG:
'15 AL PG Dazon Ingram
'15 JUCO PG Dequon Miller
'15 TN PG/SG Nych Smith
'16 NC PG Quintin Jackson

SG:
'15 JUCO G Malique Trent

SF:
'15 GA SF Jaylen Brown
'16 TN SF/PF Braxton Blackwell

PF:
'15 JUCO F Kimani Jackson
'15 GA PF Shawntrez Davis
'17 TN PF Isaiah Stokes

C:
'15 TN C Nick Marshall

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 people
Here's the big board of guys CAVOL, there's some on here that we don't have threads for if you feel like starting them. Please use correct format though :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: 2 people
The goal for this thread is to be an index of basketball recruit threads. Basketball does not have its own recruiting forum, so I'm going to put links to every player thread in this OP to allow people to easily locate the threads for recruits that they want to discuss. I will update it as more CDT targets come in and threads are made for them. Maybe we can have this stickied for easy access, thanks. :hi:

If I've forgotten any threads please let me know. If one is made just post in here and I'll add it to the list.

PG:
'12 PG Purdue Transfer Ronnie Johnson
'15 IN PG Nick Rogers

SG:
'14 JUCO SG Kevin Punter
'14 Grad Transfer SG Jalen Steele
'14 NH SG Jared Terrell

SF:

PF:
'14 GA F Phil Cofer
'14 MD F Tariq Owens
'14 PA PF Elijah Minnie

C:
'14 JUCO C/PF Octavius Ellis
'14 GA C C.J. Turman

Everytime that I see the name "Punter" I immediately think that he should be a football player.

Just sayin...

Reactions: 1 person
Nice thread OP. Still think Turman's in play for UT? I thought I read where he and his family wouldn't even take a call from CDT.

PG:
'12 PG Purdue Transfer Ronnie Johnson
'15 IN PG Nick Rogers

SG:
'14 JUCO SG Kevin Punter
'14 Grad Transfer SG Jalen Steele
'14 NH SG Jared Terrell

SF:

PF:
'14 GA F Phil Cofer
'14 MD F Tariq Owens
'14 PA PF Elijah Minnie

C:
'14 JUCO C/PF Octavius Ellis
'14 GA C C.J. Turman

Someone need to start a Suarez thread he seems to be a Vol real soon.

Saw "compilation" and got the lotion out and everything, then opened it and it's just lame basketball...

...well when life hands you lemons

Reactions: 1 person
Added a few more threads. I will work on more later. Mods, sorry if I create one for a player and it already exists. I'm using search to try to find existing threads for each player.

VN Store

Back